Bob's Saw College, and over view of the Husqvarna 272 class and Jonsered 670 class saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHoooHooo.....wieme and Bob!!!! Great vid guys...took 3 tall Ballantines to get all the way through the vid!!! Great stuff!! Didn't learn anything I didn't already know...but of course I love and play constantly in this family of saws.....didn't always...Bob and PB set met straight......I am almost into THIS century. Great show guys.....best vid I've watched in a spell!! Congrats!!!

Just watched this earlier today. Amazing video, tons of great knowledge, and very generous of you to post it here.

My favorite part, by far, was when Bob was talking about how a lot of guys would rather run the modern stuff because it's quicker and lighter, and then he makes a remark along the lines of "well, the work is loading the wood into the truck, not cutting it, so whatever". I had to pause the video because I was laughing so hard.

Again, awesome video! Thanks a lot guys!

I love the video, love this group of saws even more. I did learn what bob a fellow jonsered lover looks like. What a nice collection. Great job guys. Rick!!!!

while my wife visits her mom tomorrow night, i'll have a few sam adams and watch this
:D

Interesting video. Very informative. What didja do with that full-wrap handlebar that you took off of your 272XP? I can think of one eccentric fellow here that'd be interested in it....

Also saw that McCulloch box on the deck. Did Bob have something yeller in there?

Last edited:
Back