Bought a 576 AT

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya gotta run the ethanol treatment every can of gas from day one, or you will have carb issues. I see lots of new saws hitting a wall at around 8-10 months lately. I run the startron in all my gas engines now, except the car.

Your lucky ethanol is bull---- startron is additive to keep out water

The startron I buy at the saw shop is an ethanol treatment as well as water, though the ethanol itself is basically dry gas. The startron or stabil blue bind with the ethanol and make it non-reactive to rubber and aluminum.

I have regular gas now here locally that is 91 octane I will be trying that it's 5 dollars a gallon

Where are ya sending your pulp right now, thats some nice fire wood too. Our fire wood market is gone right now so its all going up to Finch. What are you getting a ton if you don't mind me asking?

Where are ya sending your pulp right now, thats some nice fire wood too. Our fire wood market is gone right now so its all going up to Finch. What are you getting a ton if you don't mind me asking?

We're sending all our pulp there also. Where do you sell logs?

Called the service manager about the 576A/T he told me they did not have the diagnostic software to test the saw it costs $400 and this was the first autotune they worked on. Told me he would have the mechanic call me when he got back from lunch. Got the call around 3pm, and the mechanic told me he called husky and they said it was a new style carb they had replaced the old one with, and it might not be compatible with the coil. They are sending a new coil and should have the saw ready in a couple of days. This was one of the things I was apprehensive about when I bought the saw.

Latest posts

Back