Brazillian Husky 272xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mesupra

Mainer
Reaction score
Its my understanding the 272 is still being made in Brazil, do these models tend to bring similar value in NOS condition?

Not a single reply, interesting, I guess I will have to wait till it shows up include some pictures so people can get a better idea.

Not a single reply, interesting, I guess I will have to wait till it shows up include some pictures so people can get a better idea.

That's pretty cool if you have found a way to get saws in from brazil. 288xp is still avail in Brazil I think.

According to sources, one may cross the Mexican border and buy these models in Mexico.

Then drive back home.

The EPA could care less about the 5 saws in your trunk ... they want the big shipments.

My boss brings back 372xp non x torq back from south africa every time he goes home and there still made sweden , im pretty sure u can still get 288 and 272 there also and stihl 070/ms720 ...
Who wants 1 ?

I have a friend at work who goes to Brazil every year, he tells me it's against the law to bring chainsaws or any gas engine back, I'm sure it can be done, just smuggle it in a large crate that's bringing in cocaine.

I was trying to figure out how to give a Husky a Brazilian when I read this thread title. Glad to see it's just a smuggling thread, not a saw grooming thread. Because I know some of you guys like your saws all cleaned up like that but I think it's nasty. You can't just clear cut all that old growth! Leave some to admire.

Back