British columbia felling job

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come to the BC....where men are men....& well ...goats are nervous ......this time,
and pansy.... That's always bin the name of a Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiidle flower.

I couldn't do my job without a machine but there ain't a dam machine that can do my job.:cool:

There's always little ol' NZ, where men are men and sheep are nervous (goats are target practice) :)

Doesn't cost $15k to qualify as a faller either

Hello all I live in the UK and have recently passed my felling tickets and would love to move out to Canada to become a feller/faller but after a bit of research I'm not sure if I could just move out and find a job over there, would I have to do any certificates over there or would my UK tickets be acceptable?
So you want to (Be a Lumberjack) do you ? what about womans clothing and hanging round in bars,just like yer old pa pa?

A "like" makes me feel welcome?....

Look, this isn't kindergarten. Okay? This is the Forestry and Logging section. We don't spend a lot of unnecessary time and effort looking for ways to salve somebody's injured feelings. Nor do we make a great deal of effort to stroke somebody's ego.
If you have something worthwhile to contribute please feel free to add to the discussions. If you're going to sulk and pout and whine about how you're treated here...when you haven't really given us anything concrete to judge your experience level or even your reason for being here...you might be better off wandering on down to the Firewood section.

Oh, welcome to AS.

Good point. Where the hell did all the loggers go? You know the ones I mean...the real loggers.
Ya know, it almost sounds like you might be feeling a little envious of West Boaster....There are plenty of women working in the business or growing up with daddy's, brothers, or husbands who do...Point being, some of us cut our teeth on "shop" talk and in doing so we learned...All you men, loggers and fallers alike, get nothing but respect from this southern belle...But gettin back to your snide remark California "good part", everything I read from Westboastfaller says he's the real deal....And welcoming a new member sure as hell shouldn't give you or any other member reason to doubt it...

Back