Carefull what you say!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pffffffffffffffffffft, you best learn some Roy D Mercer southern slang before you come round here messing with me. I'm bad to da bone and them some, now thats pretty bad brother Belgian. Let me tell how bad I is.

I went to Wendys abit ago. I'm walking to the counter and no one is up there. About the time I approach that cute thang with the hotty behind and the manager come up behind the counter. The manager tosses me my usual frosty I get everyday. He caught me off guard and I almost dropped it but I held onto it. Little miss cutie pie starts giggling. Not to be outdone I tell the manager toss her over the counter and lets see if I can catch her, boy her face went from giggles to all blushing,hahaha. Ought to be againsit the law for a female to have a behind like that gal has, its tuff on old guys like me, might kill me but man what a way to go,wowowow...

Ole Tommie,

Hey, if you can't handle it, put a little less air in her next time.

ole joat

That Martin is whipping my azz good man. I simply refuse to let it win though. I'm gonna master that dayumm thing no matter if it takes me the rest of my days. I keep eyeing that gal at Wendy's my days may be numbered though, my heart starts going fast everytime she walks by, I may have a blow out at any moment,LOLOL

ole Tommie,

The #*(#$@(%*)*#@$ Martin never did, eh?

ole joat

Ole Tommie,

ole joat

I would expect that kinda answer coming from a priest Father Joat..... LMAO!!!

Since you know what I'm talkin' about, get into the confessional, sit down and start blabberin'.

*That justs so wrong*.....At least you didnt say like a southern baptist and yell get on my knees.....

*That justs so wrong*.....At least you didnt say like a southern baptist and yell get on my knees.....

Don't make me smack you in the noggin' to get those demons out. The confessional is so much more civilized.

Father Joat

Forgive me father for I have sinned...
It's been a week since my last confession...
Tommie's post have made me have lust in my heart with the Wendy's girl as there is a girl at the local DQ here is like that...If she was with me a good cigar,,glass of water it would kill me..
I been mean to my GF,,and she called me a s**t eater,,and I told her,,I know I am,,thats what everyone at work calls me when they see what you cooked me for lunch.
My boss at work dont even ask how I'm doin when he first see me,,cause first thing I tell him....S**tty..
I think it's CAD....So many saws so little time....What would you do Father Joat???

Forgive me father for I have sinned...
It's been a week since my last confession...
Tommie's post have made me have lust in my heart with the Wendy's girl as there is a girl at the local DQ here is like that...If she was with me a good cigar,,glass of water it would kill me..
I been mean to my GF,,and she called me a s**t eater,,and I told her,,I know I am,,thats what everyone at work calls me when they see what you cooked me for lunch.
My boss at work dont even ask how I'm doin when he first see me,,cause first thing I tell him....S**tty..
I think it's CAD....So many saws so little time....What would you do Father Joat???

Three Hail Stihls,
Three Hail Jonsereds,
Three Hail Husqvarnas, and
One Hail Yes I like my Macs.

Go in Peace and sin no more (or less) Brother Stipes.

Good story.

Soooo....,

What happened with the saw?

:cheers:

Poge

He told me the Husky is running great after we threatened each other for 20 minutes. The 021 is here sitting on the table. I'll be ripping it apart and tossing old parts in a box. Someone comes in needing a old part I'll just say dig in that box and take what you want. Customers like a freebie and always come back spending alittle dough later on, works out good..

Ole Tommie,

ole joat

That can't be air in her pants Joat, I've never seen air bounce around like two ground hogs fighting in a sack. The bouce on that thing looks better than a plate of Maws fried chicken, our secret, we doggie..

That's about as crazy inside as one of those Wright Saws.......easy to see why neither caught on a a dominant design feature in modern saws. All that aside, way cool feat of engineering and VERY cool to own....Thanks Mark for posting those IPLs....I've never even seen pics of the PB-1 so those answered a bunch of questions.
Tommy...that's a very shrewd way of dealing with a free saw...of course you have to be a dealer for that to work in your favor...but shrewd and generous at the same time...cool....to bad you don't sell Jonsereds (And were a tad closer!!) LOLOL!! :cheers:

Tommie,

#*(#$@(%*)*#@$ Martin = Woodie.

Try to catch up,

ole joat

Oh that low life. Shoulda known. He was posting a few weeks ago, hasn't changed abit, he's still sorry as hell. Ya know his pop told me no way that boy came from his sack, just tant no way. I asked him well who do you think he really belongs to, he told he thought ole wineo Willie was his real dad but he could never get his wife to admit it. He named him Woodie instead of Willie just to keep the town folk from talking,hahaha

Last edited:
McCulloch BP-1, the worlds only balanced piston chain saw in 1962.

Tommy would take one look at the IPL and run crying for help...

Mark

Naaaaaaaa not really, the IPL is pretty detailed there. Thing is I'd do what I always do when I see a Mac come in, I point my finger toward the door and say one word, OUT!!!. I did that on that guys Husky I fixed. His son brought it in and I tried like crazy to make him take it outta there. He wasn't to be denied, he talked me into working on it. Then his pappy got the nerve to tell one of his friends I overcharge him, dayumm his hide. I be back in abit, I gotta make another phone call for good measure,LOL

Yeah I hear about some of those check out fee's, unreal. I never and have never charged for yanking a muffler, hell it only takes a minute. Chains now, if I could charge what I'd like to charge for sharpening chains I'd never have to sharpen another chain long as I live,haha Chains are about the only part of the saw biz I really hate. I just find doing chains the most boring job in the world. I'd rather pick corn with the chickens than sharpen a dayumm chain. Most of my regulars know it too and what do they do, they bring em in and go I got a present for you and laff, the bas-tards,LOLOL

Hey Tommy what you charge on them chains? I have around two hundred I could drop by, they been rocked pretty hard:)

Good thread, good story! I was in our new Stihl dealer's place yesterday, (John Deere). The guy was real nice, helpful and all too, but not a joker, and not all that experienced with Stihl (they just picked it up a few months ago). Wish there were a guy like you in my town. Keep up the steady stream of it, man!

(of what? you might ask) :hmm3grin2orange:

Back