Carefull what you say!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Tommy what you charge on them chains? I have around two hundred I could drop by, they been rocked pretty hard:)

Ha, 200 rocked out chains, notta pro blem bo, I keep on hand around 300-400 new ones. You come on by Rope, I'll give ya great deal on 200 new ones and I'll even go as far to pitch those old ones for ya.

Ya know Rope I got one cat that comes in all the time. Soon as I see him pull up I know exactly what he wants, a few chains sharpened. He's merely scrapping by and knowing that I always drop what I'm doing and do his chains, that was untill today. I got my spring order in today, around 30 grand worth of product. I had to get it all checked in and put away and sure enuff who shows up, yup, him. I said Bill I'm pretty busy right now, you wanna leave those chains here. He says well can ya do one, I really need to get back out there and try to make a buck. I go ya know what, its high time you learned to sharpen a chain. I handed him a set of glasses, checked his chains, set the grinder for the first one and showed him what to do. I said when you get that one done I'll set it for the next one. I went back to checking in my big order and he stood there and did his own chains. Worked out good. Now get this, he says what time you go to lunch, I said around 2pm. He goes I'll be back before then and I'll give a few bucks for lunch. I go ok, sounds good. He left. I finnished putting away my order. 2pm came and went and ole Bill never came back. Poor ole Bill has no idea he ought not done that, his word is no good and therefore from now on he's gotsa pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha, 200 rocked out chains, notta pro blem bo, I keep on hand around 300-400 new ones. You come on by Rope, I'll give ya great deal on 200 new ones and I'll even go as far to pitch those old ones for ya.

Ya know Rope I got one cat that comes in all the time. Soon as I see him pull up I know exactly what he wants, a few chains sharpened. He's merely scrapping by and knowing that I always drop what I'm doing and do his chains, that was untill today. I got my spring order in today, around 30 grand worth of product. I had to get it all checked in and put away and sure enuff who shows up, yup, him. I said Bill I'm pretty busy right now, you wanna leave those chains here. He says well can ya do one, I really need to get back out there and try to make a buck. I go ya know what, its high time you learned to sharpen a chain. I handed him a set of glasses, checked his chains, set the grinder for the first one and showed him what to do. I said when you get that one done I'll set it for the next one. I went back to checking in my big order and he stood there and did his own chains. Worked out good. Now get this, he says what time you go to lunch, I said around 2pm. He goes I'll be back before then and I'll give a few bucks for lunch. I go ok, sounds good. He left. I finnished putting away my order. 2pm came and went and ole Bill never came back. Poor ole Bill has no idea he ought not done that, his word is no good and therefore from now on he's gotsa pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't expect all 200 at once tommy, I mean I ain't thay bad ole buddy lol:cheers: I could grind em on my grinder but I figure your not gonna want ole rope a gripin about your sharpening skills, so you will likely spend more time on em than I would:hmm3grin2orange: I wonder if you would even know it was rope until I told ya?If I ever come out there again Ima lookin you up for sure lol:cheers:

Back