Central Boiler e classic 1450?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

six7bird

Reaction score
Hello everyone, i am looking at buying the e classic 1450, i have searched here and other places and get some info but what im looking for is anyone who owns one or has expeience with one. Real life pros and cons, is it worth it. I live in maryland so e classic is the only way i can go and central boiler dealer is near me. my house is about one hundred years old i did remodel and insulate and new windows but its still a old house. i heat now with a fireplace insert with oil furnace back up. I can easily heat the house to 70/75 all winter but its just a pain to constanty keep loaded, in the morning and when i get home from work the house is cold or the furnace has kicked in and the mess in the house. I really what to get one of these , but really worried about it ending up being a very expensive piece of junk. Thanks for any help anyone can give me

Hey - I know this is old but private message me and I'd be happy to tell you my experience with my cb e2400. Not the exact same but ballpark.

More info the better!

Take care,

Back