Chain saw attack in Missouri

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, yah know guys, if this goes like things tend to do in states like California, they will be banning chainsaws as :censored: assault weapons!!!!

If chainsaws are outlawed, only outlaws will have chainsaws!

Maybe I'm obtuse, (and I am pretty tolerant of others "eccentricities") However, if someone comes into a place toting a daggone chainsaw... where chainsaws aren't normally carried... like the bank, supermarket, homeless shelter, movie theater etc... (*and it's NOT Halloween or Friday the 13th) and they take action to light it off... I am gonna scroll through and select from a really short list of options:

1-Run like a deer
2-Two caps to the dome
3-CQB with whatever I can grab

Chainsaw massacrin'... Gee Whiz. Good thing the kook didn't have one of those propane weed-burner wands.

A guy in my state put his wife through a wood chipper awhile back: he loved her very mulch!

I wonder what the best chain would be for this application? Square chisel? Seriously though, it won't suprise me a bit if the saw manufacturer gets sued over this..........

The sad part about this is the Rev Larry Rice is being persecuted here locally by the news. All he has done is try to help the homeless and abused women. Now they are trying to shut him down on a veterans home he is trying to build in Springfield. and they are useing this attack to make a point about not letting him.

if it only had a small 12" bar, would it be classed as a "sawn off" chainsaw?

if it had the muffler on he could be charged with having a weapon with a silencer fitted. :jawdrop: :censored: :censored:

its a UK type of humour

if it only had a small 12" bar, would it be classed as a "sawn off" chainsaw?

if it had the muffler on he could be charged with having a weapon with a silencer fitted. :jawdrop: :censored: :censored:

its a UK type of humour

if it was a cheap little poulan I guess it would be considered a Saturday night special

yes, but they assumed the purchaser would use mail order. Then Husky screwed that up so the guy bought a Stihl... :)

That may explain it.Chances are he wasn't used to Stihls and was cutting too close to the workers and the saw just vibrated out of his hands....or maybe it was a simple case of "my dam filters plugged again" rage.....or maybe he was just throwing the silly thing away not realizing there were other people in the area.When you think about it,the possibilities are endless:)

That may explain it.Chances are he wasn't used to Stihls and was cutting too close to the workers and the saw just vibrated out of his hands....or maybe it was a simple case of "my dam filters plugged again" rage.....or maybe he was just throwing the silly thing away not realizing there were other people in the area.When you think about it,the possibilities are endless:)

You must be a lawyer. What a defense!

Latest posts

Back