chainsaw not cutting

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, someone mentioned smoking...gotcha covered! ;)

Smoked with miso sauce, my own specialty:
attachment.php

Here's with BBQ sauce, for those with a traditional palette:

attachment.php

Now that's not fair posting pictures like that. Those look great!

jerry-

Thanks Guys, I've been doing web forums for a good while and I know no one wants to see that garbage...

My excuse on another thread was when he insulted me I had just had 3 cups of black coffee...lol

Cheers ! its 4:17 AM in Jawja, lets go hunting! BBL

Now that's not fair posting pictures like that. Those look great!

jerry-

That was a bit mean, not showing what they look like inside...I apologize...these are St. Louis style spareribs. We make curry with the trimmings.

attachment.php

This is how we serve it, Japanese style, over some Japanese eggplant with a large scallop cooked in a garlic/butter/wine sauce.

attachment.php

PS - at least this thread got peaceful...;)

I was trying to figure out rep. Seems like for every 4, you get a star/nova? I don't know about the red ones though. No big deal. I just carry on.

Just my 2 cents, but after reading through this whole thread, it looks like the poor kid got the short end of the stick from us. He wanted some info, got some good advice, then managed to figure it out on his own and thanked everyone for their advice. Then people kept harassing him for pics and all that, and he said it was taken care of. Still, some kept pushing, so he started pushing back.
I think he did rather well, considering. If other people could hold their annoyance as long as he did, there'd be fewer neg reps around here.:heart::heart:

Just my 2 cents, but after reading through this whole thread, it looks like the poor kid got the short end of the stick from us. He wanted some info, got some good advice, then managed to figure it out on his own and thanked everyone for their advice. Then people kept harassing him for pics and all that, and he said it was taken care of. Still, some kept pushing, so he started pushing back.
I think he did rather well, considering. If other people could hold their annoyance as long as he did, there'd be fewer neg reps around here.:heart::heart:

I disagree, no one harassed him and the flashpoint was his response to a comment I made to Jerry, I did not even come close to insulting him until being unduly provoked. it was about his attitude, not his chainsaw.

But you are entitled to your opinion and I respect that.

I appreciate your opinion, but quite honestly I didn't see it like that at all. I'm glad you could glean that out of the thread, because if so, that would be good.

FWIW, If the kid was so smart and rich like he said he is, I wonder why he couldn't figure out how to fix a chainsaw? I mean, the way he was bragging about making more money than Hillbilly I would figure he could just go out and buy a new chainsaw if the one he has doesn't work.

FWIW, still find it hard to believe the reason that he gave for fixing his problem. My guess is that he fixed it because he had done something else silly and didn't want to tell us the real story. We've all been there. In this case it's best to fess up or lay low. Getting defensive is just gonna get people pushing the envelope. Anyway, lets get on to something more constructive.

FWIW, still find it hard to believe the reason that he gave for fixing his problem. My guess is that he fixed it because he had done something else silly and didn't want to tell us the real story. We've all been there. In this case it's best to fess up or lay low. Getting defensive is just gonna get people pushing the envelope. Anyway, lets get on to something more constructive.
I agree. He must have had the chain on backwards, or the tangs weren't in the rim, or some other dumb pet trick...that would prevent the chain from spinning...since he vanished so quickly, that seem most logical.

I hope he will learn from it and come back, there's a lot to glean from this site on chainsaws and milling and other related topics.

BobL's pizza pics prompted me to post these pictures of the pallete pleasing and prefered shop pie. I do this on a regular basis up at the shop. Have a Tombstone pizza oven amongst other galley equipment.
2678036190105432928S600x600Q85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
This is a home made pie with Argaricus mushrooms I picked and sauce made from tomatoes out of the garden. One bite of this and I have to remember why I came up to the shop! Need to try baking one in the fire box.
2497989990105432928S600x600Q85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
2396656270105432928S600x600Q85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
I like the pizza pics, since we have been switched to all organic by my live-in supervisor, that is pretty much how we've been making them with all the toppings except the cheese coming from dead deer, home grown beef and the garden.

Latest posts

Back