Chainsaw photography

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Andrew can you spit and elbow this one for me mate? She's lookin a tad weathered!

DSCF2619.jpg
this makes me think we need a chainsaw bloopers tread !!

My Dolmars...

P1000139640x480.jpg

The 394 unboxed and put together...

394xp.jpg

Getting ready for it's first haircut from me....

IMG_0362640x480.jpg

Man, your guys's macro pics are AWESOME!!!

Here is the picture from my avatar...i guess is what its called. NOTE: outrageous felling dogs on the 044 have been replaced with the smaller ones.

Here is what the 044 looks like now, kinda crappy quality as it was taken in my garage with a cell phone camera. The saw is a 044/ms440 mag frankensaw

nice way to get rid of all the bracing.:clap:
what is the wankel from ?

Thanks! It was an experiment that turned out well. Rotor and housing out of a 13B 86' RX-7. Buddy dropped the clutch at 9K and blew two apex seals. Swapped in a good used replacement R&H to get her on the road again.

My wife has been in photography for yrs, her dad was in the biz on the side and she is pretty darn good at it and saves us a ton on family pics. She uses a nikon d80 and has probably 10k in lenses. I on the other hand can do all I want with my smartphone for around 100 bucks. I really am in awe of the ability and talent a good photographer has and wish I could do it but years of saw work have made my hands shake like an alchoholic at quitting time.

My wife has been in photography for yrs, her dad was in the biz on the side and she is pretty darn good at it and saves us a ton on family pics. She uses a nikon d80 and has probably 10k in lenses. I on the other hand can do all I want with my smartphone for around 100 bucks. I really am in awe of the ability and talent a good photographer has and wish I could do it but years of saw work have made my hands shake like an alchoholic at quitting time.

I hear ya there, but when I get home, some coffee brandy and a little chain/file therapy will make quick work of those shakes.

I hear ya there, but when I get home, some coffee brandy and a little chain/file therapy will make quick work of those shakes.

Mine was coors lite therapy but since they brought yuengling around i've made good on my promise to try and drink them dry in PA.

Mine was coors lite therapy but since they brought yuengling around i've made good on my promise to try and drink them dry in PA.

That really is a miraculous beer. I wish we could get it in VT and ME. When I was in Georgia this past summer on a fire, I saw some at a gas station. Too bad the fire I was on was a dry fire otherwise I would have bought the place out mailed it back to ME.

Every time this thread pops back up to the top, I mis-read the title. Just seems to jump out at me.....:msp_tongue:

I have the same problem. The answer is a good tripod.

wetd200.jpg

Back