Chance At a NOS McCulloch!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ProMac1K

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170419473402

Just thought i'd post this..... BIN price was $675.....

What'ama gonna bid, what'ama gonna bid...... :popcorn:

More importantly, is there still any value left to be had out of the price? In all honestly, is there? Or would I be stupid to.......? I'm not putting down anyone that has bid on it, or the high bidder, or the seller. Just wanted to hear your views. I wouldn't mind getting it, but is it past the point of......? :(

I'd have a hard time justifying that much for any Mac, unless it was a near mint SP125, or something with a hot running kart engine.

I would not do it with out seeing it in person first. That being said I would rather spend $610.00 on that saw than any new saw that has a MSRP in the $650.00 range.

I had one and it was minty. Sold it in the 400's on ebay. A very strong runner with that predictable mac grunt. One of the last good macs ever produced. I already posted about this one in the saw it on CL/ebay a few days ago.................

I had one and it was minty. Sold it in the 400's on ebay. A very strong runner with that predictable mac grunt. One of the last good macs ever produced. I already posted about this one in the saw it on CL/ebay a few days ago.................

Did yours have a 20" black bar on it? If so I think I remember that one.

Need has nothing to do with it. Your a Mac guy , bid what your conscience, wallet and ole lady will allow.

Nice saw btw.

I know, but 4 days left, and it's almost at the BIN price! :cry:

That's 4 days of agony and sleepless nights.....

I'd throw a bid in, but i'd be worried it was a HUGE mistake!

Back