• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Check valves for micro

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I machine a new barrel and push the duckbill in then press a plug with lock tite on it, next is the hex nut with sealer ,a gasket and install it.
I need a check valve kit for my Poulan Micro xxv . This is according to my friend who is trying to get the chain oiler to work for me (Part No. 530069142 ). The thread here indicates that you could sell me one. I’m new to the site and just figured out that PM must mean “private message.” I don’t know how to do that.😀

I need a check valve kit for my Poulan Micro xxv . This is according to my friend who is trying to get the chain oiler to work for me (Part No. 530069142 ). The thread here indicates that you could sell me one. I’m new to the site and just figured out that PM must mean “private message.” I don’t know how to do that.😀
Click on the member’s name and a box will come up with their info.There will be a box in lower right hand corner “Start conversation “ click on it and type your message and send it. Hope this helps.

Back