Chinese chainsaw parts in decline?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No its Corona fear.
I recently read up on the subject of Chinese parts, bubble wrap, and air packaging being contaminated with the virus, and it's considered a very low possibility. It seems that Viruses don't survive well on surfaces for more than a day. It gets spread by being within a 15 ft radius of an infected coughing, or sneezing person.
My "snigglet", or made up word for it is a 15ft "Spraydius". :yes:

I recently read up on the subject of Chinese parts, bubble wrap, and air packaging being contaminated with the virus, and it's considered a very low possibility. It seems that Viruses don't survive well on surfaces for more than a day. It gets spread by being within a 15 ft radius of an infected coughing, or sneezing person.
My "snigglet", or made up word for it is a 15ft "Spraydius". :yes:
Read, it can hang out on a hard surface a week! Read up.
https://www.sciencealert.com/study-shows-just-how-long-coronaviruses-can-stick-around-on-a-surface

OK man just trying to help you know.
It's all good. That site is supposed to be a good one. Just so much we don't know about it other than most of what we hear is over-dramatized. Even if it lives nine days though the slow boat doesn't get parts here that fast. That plus **** from China doesn't last that long or it would be the wrong virus:cheers:

It's all good. That site is supposed to be a good one. Just so much we don't know about it other than most of what we hear is over-dramatized. Even if it lives nine days though the slow boat doesn't get parts here that fast. That plus **** from China doesn't last that long or it would be the wrong virus:cheers:
I am hoping and would think they stopped importing China junk now? common sense.

Spray alcohol on stuff!
Does the alcohol have barley and hops in it?

Several years ago a bad flu was going around. At church, the minister asked that if you had to sneeze or cough, use your elbow to cover it, it was proven that was better than using your hand. I missed the next week. When I made it the following week, every one was walking around bumping elbows. As we were leaving, I asked the minister what I missed? What was up with the elbow bumping? She said so many people were out the week I missed, with the flu, they decided it would be better to bump elbows than shake hands. I said, two weeks ago you told us to sneeze into our elbows. This week you tell me to rub elbows with people that just sneezed in them. She looked at me like she was waiting for me to say something else? Then when she realized what I had actually said, I thought her eyes were going to pop out of her head!

Probably supply issues from China with a lot of their factories getting shut down.
That was kinda what I was getting at when I started this post...I was looking for a part that used to be plentiful and all of a sudden it was scarce. I don't really need it now but will some time later...

Back