Chinese Kingpark/Forpark - Zenoah 6200 Clone?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I find funny is that no one has noticed that China is finally producing a chain saws for lefties... I sure hope you got the right model...
;)

OS004413-7-goodbuy147.jpg

OS004413-2-goodbuy147.jpg

Ha. Perfect

I am guessing chinese children that cant speak english used google translation for the english version of the ad. a few years ago i had a chinese clone come in the shop to repair the oil pump and in my search for an oil pump that fit i ran across the manufacturer of the saw on Alibaba. the price they had listed on there was 200 units @$30 each for the 60cc saw. Not sure what the shipping costs would have been but i am sure for the US based retailer there is still a pretty good profit to be had.
Funny thing is that these in AUD are cheaper here than the USD amount paid when smart about where you buy from.
Add that with the fact that the sticker here is nearly double(sometimes more) of yours for a lot of them.
f251cff7cf4537a30c147ba8b6d016af.png
when left with stale fuel or abused is less of a hassle
Given that it's <10% of a Stihl/Husquvarna and still waayyy under other brands they do a good job. And I cam practice porting without having to worry about a $300+ cylinder to replace
My .02c (remaining balance in cash to name 3.30c)

Back