Chris wells.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I certainly think this person has had ample opportunity to make things right. Someone in the group that has been taken needs to come forward and collect the information from the others and go to law enforcement.
I would think the parts or money he promised to send you guys after the phone calls to his family should of arrived by now?

Hoping is not going to resolve this. It is going to take a personal visit, preferably by law enforcement.
If I lived closer I would pay him a visit but I don't
f1636ce5873cea7e26ef03c2d9204fe2.jpg

Sent from my iPone using Tapatalk

I just sent him a message,, we will see what happens even though I am not really involved with this,,, just trying to help

I just checked the mail, and the MO he was supposedly sending out on Oct. 17 still has not arrived. :rolleyes:

Oct 19th was his last visit.

I looked for this info and found that too. Any chance of a different screen name so he could watch what was being said here without us knowing? Hope to have some fresh info on this D-Bag from a local to him source tomorrow.

He can view the forum as a guest, without signing in.

I'm ready to forward my info to the authorities. I will give him a call tomorrow and see what he says.

If those were usps money orders you can do a Postal Service Money Order Inquiry on them and get the name of the person that cashed it and possibly put a fraudulent stop pay on it if it hasn't been cashed. Had a national certification association try telling me they hadn't recieved payment one time, told them I had just finished the paperwork on the PSMOI. Needless to say all of a sudden they got it together and got my certification up.

Just As thought on possibilities.

If those were usps money orders you can do a Postal Service Money Order Inquiry on them and get the name of the person that cashed it and possibly put a fraudulent stop pay on it if it hasn't been cashed. Had a national certification association try telling me they hadn't recieved payment one time, told them I had just finished the paperwork on the PSMOI. Needless to say all of a sudden they got it together and got my certification up.

Just As thought on possibilities.

also, the postal inspection service has jurisdiction in internet fraud regardless of payment method.

Anybody have a home phone for this guy? I called his cell, but I guess he doesn't answer it. :rolleyes:

Anyways, if you've got his home phone, please send me a PM... Thanks

Latest posts

Back