Chris wells.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously guys, its time to call the authorities. It would be good to share contact info amongst each of you that he "got". More so that you can share that info with any investigator. The longer you wait, the less likely the recovery of your items.

Wow.

I just sat down and read this whole thread.

Stuff like this makes it tough to trust anyone. I'd be looking to pool resources and hire someone near him to break his legs.

Believe me......I'm not joking at all. This guy needs to never forget this.

Wow.

I just sat down and read this whole thread.

Stuff like this makes it tough to trust anyone. I'd be looking to pool resources and hire someone near him to break his legs.

Believe me......I'm not joking at all. This guy needs to never forget this.

I don't want to say too much publicly but I talked to a friend in Victoria on Monday. He's quote to me was "I'll take a peek, I love stirring up ****."

Hoping to hear more soon.

I'm in this saw stuff to make money.......it ain't about how warm and fuzzy the next new model makes me feel. Guys like this scum bucket come along and it makes it tough for folks to be trusting when doing a deal online. I don't wanna see that trust eroded.

Over the years I've fixed saws that other "builders" mucked up just to help keep our community of saw geeks feeling good about doing business thru this site. I'll do it again I'm sure.....

Let me know if there is anything I can kick in to help someone lay hands on this guy.

If he screwed people and they are looking for him and his family gets involved, it is not the victims fault . The only person to blame is Chris Well. He did not think of his family when he was screwing people over, he only thought of himself, so keep probing people.
I think his family knows and by leaning on them a little it may conjure up a little tension in the family
dynamics and make him spring for compensation .My son purchased an iten and gave cash to the brother
to send to owner .the rcmp said that if the brother took the $ and goods werent delivered the brother
assumed the responsibility by recieving the $.Naturally the owner was forced to cough up

I can't believe that folks would let someone rip them off and not go after the guy that did it.

I must come from a different world than some people.......
I'd be there in a hart beat if it wasn't a day and a half drive away and it would cost me more in fuel then he got me for

Sent from my iPone using Tapatalk

nocal line is 8 hrs south of here +1.5 for the boat... you in winter harbor? holberg? thought ya were mid isl... ad is on hold... have a couple huskys & stihls I wanted to sell him...

I'm from Tofino. Heck I seem to remember driving 16 or so hours to get to the begging of North cal and that's 16hrs starting at the border. If it was only 8 I could make it there in one day which I can't unless I go day and night.

Latest posts

Back