Chris wells.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't find the money order receipt. I got it when I was in canada.

Yeah........making collections used to give me a rush too Pete.

Those days are over for this old man though...........maybe. :laugh:
I work in IT now, so that work is pretty much behind me now, and I know it makes my wife happier - not that I have told her any stories from work. Just the "I will be home late again tonight, babe."

I did get a message from my local to him source today. He just hasn't had a chance to get over there yet but will get it done soon.

I did get a message from my local to him source today. He just hasn't had a chance to get over there yet but will get it done soon.
Better to tell him to hurry if he cares anything about him.i think things might be gettin a little festered.lol

Better to tell him to hurry if he cares anything about him.i think things might be gettin a little festered.lol

The only thing he cares about is stirring the **** to try and get this guy to pay up because I asked him too. We have no skin in this game, just trying to do what we can to help these people out.

Mr bear posted a beware of kris post on one of the facebook pages. In under 5 minutes we both had messages saying our stuff is going out today or tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That dude is not going to send anything, he is a crook and last time he was here was the 19th. I don't blame you guys though I would bug the hell out of him.

Back