Christmas Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gave a Stihl chainsaw to a good friend today for Christmas. He gave me a big hug and tears came to his eyes (and mine). I probably felt better than he did after I presented it to him but I'm not sure. That's what Christmas is all about.
Good man, I'm liking what I hear that is great :cheers:

I gave a Stihl chainsaw to a good friend today for Christmas. He gave me a big hug and tears came to his eyes (and mine). I probably felt better than he did after I presented it to him but I'm not sure. That's what Christmas is all about.
that is mighty kind of you to do that sir! to me it's all about family, friends and giving this time of year. my buddy and his girlfriend are two very good friends of mine (don't know what I would do without them) that are on rough times right now and to help them out I sold a very special revolver of mine and am going to give them the money from the sale. they don't know it yet:)

went to Christmas program at church and watched the children put on the story of Jesus' birth ,tears in eyes the whole time. so many memories of the innocence of childhood even in the midst of so much turmoil in our lives we can still have a joy that some cannot understand.

Latest posts

Back