Clearwater Revival 2003

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear that Robert "Dental Floss" Andrews has been practicing up to do a wild bronco exhibition ride on Saturday. And why wouldn't he.

The fact is that I stihl use dental floss but had to move up a few sizes ie: (5/8") hemp rope. I am retired from the Bareback Bronks though and sticking to hotsaws. For the record though I did make my 8 seconds...1.5 riding and 6.5 in the air.

Back to saws, here is a pic of the Double-ender champs 3 years running. Meet the head-wrenches son Joe and myself. 084 tied to a 088KD...wannna race? Try 30" of cottonwood in 4 sec.

Last edited:
Robert...if you so feel the desire to go rodeoing, my horse is right next door to me...he threw me off 3 times in one day a couple weeks ago...just have to get him in the right mood.

Well...the clock is ticking now for the 2nd Annual Clearwater Revival....pond is full of water for burling(pushing Rotax in)...saw logs are pretty much in place....Predator log should be arriving today...Sawdust and chips are in place at the base of the climbing pole for anyone that decides to fall...The lawnmower racing track is shaping up well...have to finish the last couple of corners yet...the ice is cold in the cooler...

See you there!!!

he threw me off 3 times in one day a couple weeks ago...

Your site looks great Dennis, hope y'all have a large, safe time. You told me you were going to lay off that Old Crow.

Hey, my loss not showing up at Clearwater, but alas I'm broke, so must get back to the woods. When they grew that Maple, they grew lots of it. And why wouldnt they?
Frank's Planks

John,

Please tell me you're lyin'. My Father in law just had quadruple
by-pass, kind of threw a curve into my plans. He's OK, get up
there boy! Drink to excess again and again. I have to help out
down at the farm, them feeder cattle ain't gonna take care of
themselves. I'll meet ya in Kenora! Let's go fishing. Sioux Narrows.
Blah,Blah.

Ah, I've finally got a few shots edited:

Here's a few of Robert homin' in on the ole Budweiser again!

A near miss! Rotax prolly figgered if he gave 'er a close shave, he might get some suds...instead of a shower.

Move over Springsteen, here comes Rotax and the Wheelhouse Band!!

Last edited:
Robert's speed demons, minus the Predator...on proud display elsewhere.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back