Climber Interviews, OMG!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep got it.

G

I can get anywhere I want should I feel so inclined.. been doing so a long time! Any luck with the knot book yet fishercat? lmfao..

Thanks.

I could really go on but I'm not coming down to your level.

Pretty sad.I used to have a lot of respect for you.

I see the error of my ways now.should have went with my gut. Guess it was right again.

I'm done here.not gonna have this out with you here.you know my #.

Thanks.

I could really go on but I'm not coming down to your level.

Pretty sad.I used to have a lot of respect for you.

I see the error of my ways now.should have went with my gut. Guess it was right again.

I'm done here.not gonna have this out with you here.you know my #.

There is no coming down to my level involved here. Stop trying to play stupid! you know me, and you know what you posted! I just talked to you a while back about it now didn't I "hornett22".. oops, I mean fishercat?

Don't even dare try and pull that playing stupid crap with me dude! It aint working.

Oh I could have so much fun with this!

There is no coming down to my level involved here. Stop trying to play stupid! you know me, and you know what you posted! I just talked to you a while back about it now didn't I "hornett22".. oops, I mean fishercat?

Don't even dare try and pull that playing stupid crap with me dude! It aint working.

I'll be the better man and refrain.It would just be so easy it doesn't feel right. Afterall,I know what's doing the talking.:hmm3grin2orange:

How soon we forget MDS.How soon we forget. :hmm3grin2orange:

I'm sure if you have a problem with SOM, he wouldn't mind me giving you his number.

If you haven't noticed..............

And I can't stand people that are obsessed with politics.. just means they got nothing better going on in life!

I have cut WAAAAAAYYYYYYYY back on the political stuff. Sure I still get a jab in now and then but I haven't even requested a password for the politics forum. Trying to behave.

It's actually sad to see what some folks ARE obsessed with INSTEAD of politics.

I'll be the better man and refrain.It would just be so easy it doesn't feel right. Afterall,I know what's doing the talking.:hmm3grin2orange:

I'm sure if you have a problem with SOM, he wouldn't mind me giving you his number.

No, I don't want you to refrain hornett22 (oops, lol), let me have it!

I think I have been pretty honest all along here at AS.. barring my opinion of you (until this point) and a few other things.. so lets go then!

Nah.Decided I'm not going to do it.

No, I don't want you to refrain hornett22 (oops, lol), let me have it!

I think I have been pretty honest all along here at AS.. barring my opinion of you (until this point) and a few other things.. so lets go then!

I do respect you as far as trees go so I'm dropping out of this.I let myself get dragged in too far as it is.

If it makes you feel better about yourself,knock yourself out at my expense. I'll get over it. I'm 40,not 14.

Sorry you think it's you but I'm not killing myself to change your mind.

Good luck.

Ok, I'll start......

You ain't no treeman, and never will be! I have been around treework, and tree people all my life boy, and you ain't one of us! I could tell the first time I set eyes on your dorky looking ass! Hey, but I only have twenty two or three hard earned years in the game, so what do I know right!

Oh no, S&M gonna come get me.....

I'm soo scared!

This was the dumbass comment that led to all this anyway.. what a ####ing moronic thing to say!

This dude came to work for me for a day or two a few years back. I told him to use a running bowline on something or another. He tells me he doesnt know it, and that he "used to, but forgot it", and couldnt "find his knot book". Lmfao!

And bull####! That comment was directed at me I say.. good luck in Tennisee you simpleton! maybe you'll do better there!

Maybe take the fat gay pig with you!

That explains your hate for cops, you cant keep your license... hmmm must be the cops fault, not yours right. loser. lol

Dont waist your time with this idiot FC.

Well, I suppose that is part of the reason....

That explains your hate for cops, you cant keep your license... hmmm must be the cops fault, not yours right. loser. lol

Dont waist your time with this idiot FC.

All that was a long time ago though fat boy.

I am just generally annoyed by your useless ass sitting there all day, day-dreaming about being a real man, while the taxpayers fund this action..

And you ain't never gonna be real treeman dude.. sober up from the internet pal!

OK, so back to the topic.

Legal drivers are a dime a dozen in my neck of the woods. CDL drivers as well. If I need a driver it's not hard to find one. If I need a jam up climber that can put #### on the ground without tearing anything up and I don't have to babysit him while he does it the license question doesn't even come up...

seems fair.

Legal drivers are a dime a dozen in my neck of the woods. CDL drivers as well. If I need a driver it's not hard to find one. If I need a jam up climber that can put #### on the ground without tearing anything up and I don't have to babysit him while he does it the license question doesn't even come up...

I never ask for a licence.

Too busy looking for track marks in their arms.

Grrr... stop being so nice! I'm busy with the hate here md.. cant you see that!

Grrr... stop being so nice! I'm busy with the hate here md.. cant you see that!

Not being nice, just being realistic.

A lot of the qualities that make a good climber also makes a good cop... or a good bank robber...

We like stressful situations and working problems out. We get bored easily with regular work. We need a challenge to keep us interested.

Climbers are usually adrenalin junkies who live high risk lifestyles. Same with cops and same with bank robbers. I dare say that climbing allowed me to channel my high risk lifestyle into something productive... Instead of a bank robber... Or a cop. :)

Latest posts

Back