Clinton D65 Value?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

esshup

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out it's value. Part of my Mom & Dad's estate. Have owners manual somewhere, Dad never threw out any paperwork like that. Dad bought it in 1965 after the Palm Sunday Tornado's came through the area.

yhXZChJ.jpg

9IEdlts.jpg

eaNIc37.jpg

OqHBlBT.jpg

Thanks!

Every chainsaw has a value. It just depends on the condition of the chainsaw, and how rare they are.

I am sure there are people out there that collect Clinton D65 saws and your chainsaw would be a great addition. It looks to be in very good condition for it's age.

It does look very similar to the McCulloch Mac15 chainsaws.

Cheers

Justin

Thanks guys. No, the 7900 isn't as pristine, but it's still dang close. Bar shows wear, powerhead is great. I upgraded to the HD air filter.

Unfortunately I found out that my sister sold the lake house, I have no idea where everything in it went. Everything inside the house/garage was supposed to be part of the estate, just the house/garage/property was hers. I'm still working with the estate attorney about things that went on with the estate before it's finalized.

Back