Comments?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, just like the real world, it's all fun and dandy until you've got to slash & buck.
Such an opportunity for three taping.
For me, I'm too easily confused to run more than three.
ANd that's a fluster.

That thing does sound and act ported, uh? He's using what looks to be a 16" bar in pine and spruce. He does get way crazy. However, the first 30 seconds of that vid is how fast we put them down on plantations in England and Ireland. ~12-16" thins are just pow pow pow. Limbs are too small to come down and hurt you, and the trees are too tight for one to fall back onto you and often have to be cut several at a time before they start falling. The wide angle likely makes them look further apart than they are. Lots of guys like to use the back bar in small wood simply to keep the chips off of them.

Well if it were around here I'd say meth is involved... might get your brown paper bag raided by the drug enforcement guys lol

I haven't seen meth or cocaine about in forestry. Most folks here use weed... some use a LOT of it. I think that guy there is likely on some sort of codein with ceffein or psudo in it(assuming he isn't simply trying to win a bet or sumfin silly). I have used some of that stuff when I was injured, and it kills the pain and gives you energy - especially if you mix it with alcohol or coffee. Dangerous stuff to work on. Good stuff otherwise ;)

The main reason Europe hasn't had the meth problem the states has is because allergy medication is far more expensive. The states made huge on line orders of non drowsy allergy tablets more difficult for anyone aside from pharmacies to help curb the meth problem. At one point a 1,000 pill bottle of non drowsy generic stuff was affordable and shipped to your door. Europe never had such a thing. The largest packet you could buy was always 24 tablets or so, and never was cheap in quantity.

What evidence do you have that the guy in the video is taking anything? You are very specific about which drugs he is taking so you must have evidence to support your assertion. No?

Back