Couple of new saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Found these at a yard sale for $10 each.

saws.jpg

They are both Sears models, the larger being a David Bradley model. Not sure if they are worth anything more than $10, but the larger saw did start and cut a few pieces of wood. Loudest, and heaviest saw I have ever ran....:clap:

The recoil start on the larger one is kind of funny as it has no resistance if you pull it while "at rest". Drop pull it and it will crank. I believe these are from the mid 50's. Will have to do some internet snooping unless somebody older and wiser than myself can chime in with some info...:)

mnguns = a real man

a real man = buying saws he does not need but olny wants. does not know if its a good deal but does not care because his saw count went up...useless or not.:greenchainsaw:

mnguns = a real man

a real man = buying saws he does not need but olny wants. does not know if its a good deal but does not care because his saw count went up...useless or not.:greenchainsaw:

Thank you, thank you very much..:clap: These will definetly spend a good bit of time on the shelf. I got tired just carrying them too and from the truck, now way I'd want to hump the thing around in the woods all day..:)

Found these at a yard sale for $10 each.

saws.jpg

They are both Sears models, the larger being a David Bradley model. Not sure if they are worth anything more than $10, but the larger saw did start and cut a few pieces of wood. Loudest, and heaviest saw I have ever ran....:clap:

Cut my first wood on that David Bradley.A lot of saw for an 11 year old.I remember my thumb would get sore from pumping the oiler.I dropped it out of a huge Elm one day and bought a 041 Farm Boss.Best accident I ever had.

Back