Craftsman 917-351781 Info

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sefh3

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Need some help here on this saw. I'll get pics tomorrow due to the darkness tonight. I picked this saw up tonight for free.... gotta love that. CAD strikes again. It had no spark but I cleaned the points and she has fire. The recoil is gone so I'm in need of one. PM me if you have one. My questions are, what is the powersharp system on here. How do they work? Any information on this saw would be great. Thanks!!!!

Scott,

Is it like this one?

Craftsman37004-1.jpg

Or this?

Craftsman38fromSteve003.jpg

917.351781 starter

Hope I'm not stepping on any toes, Scott, I have the complete starter you need for the saw. You can private message me for details.

Thanks.
4000fixed

Yeah, its like that. Nice project, do you have one of these running? I have one like the bottom picture, same color, some paint splatter too. If you want it to be authentic, I think Wigglesworth has some powersharp chain for them, don't know if you still have the stone, or even if the saw I know about has it either.

Yeah, its like that. Nice project, do you have one of these running? I have one like the bottom picture, same color, some paint splatter too. If you want it to be authentic, I think Wigglesworth has some powersharp chain for them, don't know if you still have the stone, or even if the saw I know about has it either.

Jeff all the ones that I have seen are .325 pitch chain, and Wiggles had 3/8's barracuda chain.

I have a blue and white one here and its a power sharp with .325

Latest posts

Back