Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
88 honda prelude 2.0 si - $800 (MACON ,GA)
Date: 2012-05-06, 8:24AM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
i have prelude that needs either water pump or radiator an some minor repairs an it will ride . i dove the car here just dont have the time ,other tasks have all my time used up. Some TLC an prelude will be cool little car again.i have the rims an tires for the car too.ill take $800.00 or consider trade of some sort .make me an offer.

5Nd5Ed5J53L33I63N1c56a8e78e5fa4861ebe.jpg

88 honda prelude 2.0 si - $800 (MACON ,GA)
Date: 2012-05-06, 8:24AM EDT
i have prelude that needs either water pump or radiator an some minor repairs an it will ride . i dove the car here just dont have the time ,other tasks have all my time used up. Some TLC an prelude will be cool little car again.i have the rims an tires for the car too.ill take $800.00 or consider trade of some sort .make me an offer.

5Nd5Ed5J53L33I63N1c56a8e78e5fa4861ebe.jpg

He really can't spell the word AND? lol

Since when did rims and tires become an added on option when selling a car?

Silly me I always thought those just came included?

Also why the heck would you not take the time to put the wheels back on the car before taking a picture of the car? haha

Since when did rims and tires become an added on option when selling a car?

Silly me I always thought those just came included?

Also why the heck would you not take the time to put the wheels back on the car before taking a picture of the car? haha

Must be a really high crime area. Standard steel rims with plastic hub caps on a car are high ticket ya know!:msp_thumbup:

hilarious

In January, Some lady posted an CL ad looking to "rent" an elephant for a birthday party. I can assure you there are NO elephants around here one could rent lol. I thought I'd have some fun and emailed her the following:

" I heard u need a elephant for a party. Where is the party located? It can be pretty pricey transporting a elephant locally. If I have to transport on any local highway, I'll need to get special permits, hire law enforcement to follow me & hire a veterinarian skilled in Elephantology, to accompany me. All party participators will need to sign a release of liability form, in case the elephant tramples or sits on or tosses anyone. Though my elephant is docile, you'll need to have a ten million liability insurance policy, to cover any possible damage if said elephant should go on a rampage or sit on a car or jump in a swimming pool, etc etc. Email me & we'll discuss cost. Thanks. See attachment of "Buzzy"."

lol!

Did she respond back to you? That's awesome sounds legit.. she prob freaked:blob2:

I was out of state & checked the local CL for trailers. 6'x22' tandem trailer for sale for $850. I didn't haggle on the price, raced 60 miles to get it before anyone else beat me to it. Locally a CL guy was selling a high wall all steel 7x20 tandem trailer. He started out at $1800 & a month later dropped the price to $1200. I bought that one too. I was never going to pay 18 for it, so I waited. Plenty of great deals on CL just waiting to be snatched up.

Just ran across a "deal" yesterday saw an ad for a 026 which was in good/almost great condition guy asking 175. I made a deal to trade him a "smartphone"and 100 bucks for it. I've had the phone for 2yrs neverused it. Well he agreed and we set a place to meet......... I waited from 9:30 til 10:30 guy didn't show. I called him no answer. So I left, I get home and he text me saying he is "ready" not sure if he was going to try anything fishy so I took my .40 cal and a friend with his .40 cal.:mad:..... CL guy apolagized and said if we could meet the next day he would throw in a 12v/110 chain sharpener.:msp_confused:.... I'm not sure if I missed out on a good deal or a bad experience? Oh well:mad:

Now here is something to laugh about

TREES! TREES! AND MORE TREES

TREES! TREES! AND MORE TREES (Maryville)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2012-05-26, 11:54AM EDT
Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have cherry, oak, pine and several others. IF you are licensed, bonded tree cutter and would love the wood, contact me. These trees need to be cut down and they are TALL!!!! Needs to be done ASAP!!!!!

Call or text me at ------------------

AGAIN, THIS NEEDS TO BE DONE ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!

Now here is something to laugh about

TREES! TREES! AND MORE TREES

TREES! TREES! AND MORE TREES (Maryville)

Date: 2012-05-26, 11:54AM EDT
Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have cherry, oak, pine and several others. IF you are licensed, bonded tree cutter and would love the wood, contact me. These trees need to be cut down and they are TALL!!!! Needs to be done ASAP!!!!!

Call or text me at ------------------

AGAIN, THIS NEEDS TO BE DONE ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like his neighbor might be out of town. Lol

It was flagged before I got to the website, so I copied this out of reader. Hickory/Lenoir/Morganton NC. free stuff.

Predator/ Varmite Control (Anywhere They Roam)

Thanks for checking our listing..If you are a land owner, farmer or someone that has a big problem or long history of (Coyotes, Bobcats, Foxes) or other predators giving you a headache and you have used all things possible to sovle this. Then we are here to offer our services (AT NO COST TO YOU) to bring and end to your predator headache. We will gladly survey,hunt,trap and remove all pest from your property as you allow and under all N.C.Wildlife regulations. There is now limit to our services in predator/varmite controll day or night, we will fully complete our services to your satisfaction. If our services are what you seek to ease your pain, then hasitate no longer and call 704-928-6208 ask for the Predator Slayer or leave message we will contact you with in 24hrs as time allowes. AND TRUST US THIS IS 100% TRUE and we look forward to helping you make your property safer and Predator free... DON'T WAIT ANY LONGER HELP IS HERE. U may also call 704-732-4714 ask for the Predator Slayer.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

It was flagged before I got to the website, so I copied this out of reader. Hickory/Lenoir/Morganton NC. free stuff.

Predator/ Varmite Control (Anywhere They Roam)

Thanks for checking our listing..If you are a land owner, farmer or someone that has a big problem or long history of (Coyotes, Bobcats, Foxes) or other predators giving you a headache and you have used all things possible to sovle this. Then we are here to offer our services (AT NO COST TO YOU) to bring and end to your predator headache. We will gladly survey,hunt,trap and remove all pest from your property as you allow and under all N.C.Wildlife regulations. There is now limit to our services in predator/varmite controll day or night, we will fully complete our services to your satisfaction. If our services are what you seek to ease your pain, then hasitate no longer and call 704-928-6208 ask for the Predator Slayer or leave message we will contact you with in 24hrs as time allowes. AND TRUST US THIS IS 100% TRUE and we look forward to helping you make your property safer and Predator free... DON'T WAIT ANY LONGER HELP IS HERE. U may also call 704-732-4714 ask for the Predator Slayer.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

--some nebbish musta flagged it. Someone who has never lost a pet or livestock to predators before.

CHAINSAWS, electric-selling 5 together... - $50 (MACON-West Side)

Date: 2012-05-28, 11:23AM EDT

CHAINSAWS, selling five different electric saws all for $50 cash. MOVING-MUST SELL. They are...
-CRAFTSMAN 18 inch;
-CRAFTSMAN 10 inch;
-MCCULLOCH 14"?;
-HOMELITE 14";
-one on the pole is a TORO 10". <<---- oh, yea!
Craigslist allows four pictures, so I have provide 4 of the 5 pictures I have of them.
$50 CASH FOR ALL!!! MOVING-MUST SELL. Call 478 474-8898.

5Y15Ka5Hc3Gf3L53Ibc5s68de0900bfe4198d.jpg

Bubba's Bumper Dumper

Bubba's Bumper Dumper
Bubba's Bumper Dumper - $50 (Hayward Area)
Date: 2012-06-02, 7:07AM CDT

Unique - excellent shape - picture speaks for itself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only one available - - fits two inch receiver on your truck or car

cell phone (715) 558-1102

Need a tree cut up and removed for a Full tank of Gas on Sunday

I have about a 12" diameter trunk size tree that blew over and I need to cut it up and remove it on Sunday 6/3 around noon. You would need a chainsaw and a way to haul the branches and trunk away. If you can grind the stump, that would be great but not necessary if you can cut it as low as possible. I can offer you a gasoline up to 25 gallons for the job, if you are interested. Please email with your location and a phone number

Last edited:

this is worth quoting... he can't spell 'brand',

STIHL MS 390 ONE DAY SALE - $300 (charlton)

Date: 2012-06-02, 1:06PM EDT

Price is firm. 300. I have a great saw for this price. I'm practically giving it away. It's fully rebuilt. It has a big bore top and on it 49 millimeter. Everything like clutch bar and chain everything air filter all bran new. 20 inch bar. The saw makes 74 cc's with this kit. Starts runs idols and eats wood. Ultimate saw. I hate to even sell it but need money quick. My loss is definitely your gain. I rebuilt the saw myself. Everything is 100 percent bran new. New saw quality. The previous owner put gas where the bar and chain oil goes. And bar and chain oil with a gas goes. 774 200 1811. For a steel. Professional grade.

Back