Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boy I would be jumping all over this one! a whole $75 for a 3 foot stump! What a deal. I would like to tell them to bring the stump to my shop and I'll grind it for $75.
Looking to have tree stump grinded. Come with your own grinder. The tree was only about 3 feet wide. Willing to pay $75.00 apon total completion. No half work draws. This should be some quick cash. 314-570-8548

I once heard a hooker on the CB that was called stump grinder.lol maybe thay should call her!:laugh:

little girl chainsaws will not work !!!

Free Firewood - 24" Chainsaw Required

Free Firewood - Must be able to remove 14' x 30" log or have 24" chainsaw to cut prior to removal. I need this removed before it burns my lawn...little girl chainsaws will not work, only manly ones. Need gone ASAP -

Suprisingly I have not had any bad craiglist experiences. My best expirience was from when I bought my log splitter I cut down some big oaks for her and she lets me keep my wood in her woods. She also lets me cut down any trees that I want! But other then that my firewood expierience on craigslist has been fine.

Stihl 051 chainsaw- MINT collector status

Stihl 051 chainsaw- MINT collector status
I have a stihl 051 rebuilt to collectors grade. It has been completely rebuilt, the only original parts are the case halves, the tank, and the top handle everything else is brand new. The new cylinder is factory performance polished and ported. I have pictures but it is hard for me to post them, so anybody who wants some just ask. I can't accept trades on this saw. I'm asking $550 OBO. Any questions just feel free to ask.

Free Firewood - Must be able to remove 14' x 30" log or have 24" chainsaw to cut prior to removal. I need this removed before it burns my lawn...little girl chainsaws will not work, only manly ones. Need gone ASAP -

I guess that means SS's "Lipstick Saw" is off the list. :msp_sad:

Well dang, I guess that leaves me out since all I have are those little girly 20 inch bars! :laugh:

CL flint all for sale / wanted free stuff
Reply to: see below
flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of

Posted: 2013-05-19, 10:29PM EDT
free firewood (everywhere)
Free firewood if you come and bust your ass and cut it down and not charge my cheap ass, clean up the mess, oh and you must have insurance, and oh-while you're here why don't you put a new frickin roof on my house too and you can have all the "slightly used" shingles. WTF PEOPLE? ARE THERE IDIOTS WHO FALL FOR THIS?

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Posting ID: 3816298052

Posted: 2013-05-19, 10:29PM EDT

email to a friend

Avoid scams, deal locally! Do NOT wire funds (Western Union, Moneygram). Beware cashier checks, money orders, shipping, non-local buyers/sellers. More info

No contact info? if the poster didn't include a phone number, email, or
other contact info, craigslist can notify them via email.

FORMAT:
mobile
regular

© 2013 craigslist
help
terms
privacy
safety
feedback
about
cl jobs

Free Mulberry Tree near Toledo

Must cut down, have proper tools and take away all debri. This is a great opportunity for someone who needs wood as a trade, to make money and is qualified to remove it. I will not and cannot be responsible for any injuries received or inferred so please have insurance on yourself. Thank you!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Must cut down, have proper tools and take away all debri. This is a great opportunity for someone who needs wood as a trade, to make money and is qualified to remove it. I will not and cannot be responsible for any injuries received or inferred so please have insurance on yourself. Thank you!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Just another classic, come as a certified bonded tree cutter, and do a 2000 dollar tree job and I be so generous as to let you have the trash you must haul off at your expense.
Do these people think that little bit of junk wood is worth all that? I guess the ad answers that question.

I generally call and make arrangements to show and I have no intention of doing so.
I make them wait all day for no one to show up.lol

attachment.php

attachment.php

Can I smash the fence too and then come back and rebuild it for nothing?

Maybe he stole it from a Husqvarna dealer and did not stop to look at the label?

Maybe Electrolux has acquired another brand and we just don't know about it yet?

?

Philbert

Unfortunately, there are people who just cant read or write. He might be going by color (similar enough...), and just had a friend do the CL ad.

Back