Crane / Man Basket Question

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
diltree, I know you would have rode them out. But thats a whole nother story for some of these guys. In this case it takes one to know one. LOL Not many guys will ride em out. Sounds like they did just fine though, got it done safe. Thats what counts. Good job teamtree.

Did anyone read his profile? 18 years old and (quote)"trying" to be an arborist. I can appreciate youth and vigor, but I learned everything I know be shutting up and listening to men who've been fighting these battles longer than I've been alive.

Teamtree: Nice work, way to use your head and not your ego

you forgot he is a mobile repair man also under his occupation

you forgot he is a mobile repair man also under his occupation

I do plenty of tree climbing on the side.My point is that I won't buy a bucket or rent a crane if I know I could climb it.I don't think I would rig a tree like that though instead climb up into the last 10' and block it out.But then again thats just me.Btw good job teamtree.

climbing rotten trees is not a great idea, you need the crane to tie into or the man basket if thats what your comfortable with, but tying into a dead tree is a no go.......Personally I would climb this tree, tying into the boom tip of our crane and rigging of the ball, the head of that tree would only be a couple picks. The man basket is another option, but climbing the tree itself would be a big mistake.

you could rent a spiderlift for a day and do the job 100% safe. =)
how much ?????????? delivery etc fuel etc etc, btw newguy if guys like crane op1 and dil tree are telling you stuff dont argue with them, they have btdt j nice one team tree:chainsawguy:

Latest posts

Back