Cut a load of wood today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You call that a load!

Just kidding...

I went out cutting with a buddy about a month ago. He was loading my truck and I was doing all the cutting, bucking etc....

He would haul it to the truck with a four wheeler. I asked him how much room was left in the truck and I thought he said, "about 1 hand below the bed rails". What he said was, "I can't fit my hand between the tire and fender". After about 4 more loads he tells me the truck is full.

I came off the slough we were cutting on and here is my little Tacoma stacked LEVEL with the cab, whole bed of oak! I can't believe I didn't blow a tire! Next trip is with HIS truck and trailer!

What's with the Farm Use written on the truck window? Don't you have that truck on the road?

In West Virginia I can put farm use on a truck.It cost me $2 a year I do not have to pay taxes on it, all I have to do is keep libility insurance on it. I can still drive 25 miles from my house. When gas went sky high I parked it & got an old Honda Accord to drive to work $150 in gas for the truck $40 every 2 weeks for the Honda you do the math.LOL

Latest posts

Back