Cut a load of wood today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
clutch25

clutch25

ArboristSite Operative
You call that a load!

Just kidding...

I went out cutting with a buddy about a month ago. He was loading my truck and I was doing all the cutting, bucking etc....

He would haul it to the truck with a four wheeler. I asked him how much room was left in the truck and I thought he said, "about 1 hand below the bed rails". What he said was, "I can't fit my hand between the tire and fender". After about 4 more loads he tells me the truck is full.

I came off the slough we were cutting on and here is my little Tacoma stacked LEVEL with the cab, whole bed of oak! I can't believe I didn't blow a tire! Next trip is with HIS truck and trailer!

zipper1081

zipper1081

ArboristSite Operative
What's with the Farm Use written on the truck window? Don't you have that truck on the road?

In West Virginia I can put farm use on a truck.It cost me $2 a year I do not have to pay taxes on it, all I have to do is keep libility insurance on it. I can still drive 25 miles from my house. When gas went sky high I parked it & got an old Honda Accord to drive to work $150 in gas for the truck $40 every 2 weeks for the Honda you do the math.LOL

Latest posts