Dancing With the Devil

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Joe, that's some pretty funny sh$t you, Doug and Tree Co. etc., have been posting lately. Now that Doug is known as the "Delores Man", I think we should call him VD for short. LOL
John

Last edited:
Vagina Doug!

"I think we should call him VD for short". LOL

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! joe

Dancing with the devil?

Interesting photos; not much big wood around here anymore.
Just wondering why dancing with the devil seems to require all the sexual innnuendo. Didn't know it was that wrapped up with logging. Guess the lonliness in the logging camps or something; lots to learn i suppose, but then I have never been to sea either, Billy.

Frank

Yah John, I guess you can't help being young and impressionable. Remember we love you, be careful with those devils.

Frank

I`ve had several e-mails over the last few days regarding the innuendo and trashy posting in this forum, particularly in this thread. Innuendo can be humorous but when overdone becomes nothing more than sophomoric vulgarity.

I`ve tried to apply a very light touch to this thread and the others that have digressed in the same manner figuring that you`ll get it out of your sysytems and return to normal civilised behavior, but some of you guys keep going further astray.

So what do I do now? I`ll tell you what. I`ll give the guys who have posted outside the boundaries of this forum until sometime later this weekend to go back and clean up their own mess, every poster has this ability on their own posts, or you guys can wait until I get a chance to start pruning. If you are going to defer to my efforts at pruning, you may not be happy with the results.

Remember, this is a public forum paid for by advertisers dealing with the general public, who would rightfully be appalled at having their good names associated with a bunch of crass, crude, and uncouth perverts who have nothing better to do than hang around the internet and trade vulgar insults. Is this how we wish to be seen?

Everyone knows how to reach me if they have any further questions, or if you don`t like what I`m telling you just complain to Darin and tell him that you`re unhappy because I`ve told you to clean up the vulgarity.

Russ

Hi Russ, Go ahead and clean up any of my vulgar talk, I'm alittle busy this weekend to go back through 26 pages of thread. Sorry, but isn't that why Darin pays you the big bucks? LOL joe

Hello Russ, I was beginning to wonder when you were going to step in. After all, it hurts my feelings when these rude members say bad things about me.
I'd be getting rid of Joe Lamb, Babcock, Beaver Girl and Tree Co. if I were you, as they are the ring leaders.
Regardless, I have gone back and cleaned up my posts as I am a co-operative sort.
I think the recent trashy upheaval is based on an inside joke stemming from when Ken Dunn got drunk and made that vulgar thread about Doug being a runt.
John

So anyway, now that I have that all straightened out and everyone is back on track, I will resume posting on this tread with 12,771 views and 374 replies that I initiated. That's right it was me.
John

Joe,

I may not get every post or statement that is typically offensive, but if we have members here who persist in this offensive behavior, the pruning will resemble a removal.

I`m not talking about if a guy makes an offhand remark or something along those lines, I`m talking about the sort of person who wants to swear or use words in a vulgar context just for the sake of being offensive but on the same token, verbal horseplay can also go too far.

You haven`t been a regular foul "mouthed" poster as I recollect, Joe, so let`s just move along.

We`re all adults here, let`s act like adults who are out in public because we are. The Snakepit is a place anyone can do pretty much anything they want and it`s still open isn`t it?

I want thank anyone who cleans up their act in advance and as always, Gypo is the innocent choirboy, LOL.

This has been a great thread for the most part and many thanks to THF and the others who have posted so much video.

Russ

Mark, that would be Lee Williamsen Jr. I met him the first year I went to Sequim with Robert. Super nice guy.

I just got back to the land of the living and started reading this thread...looks like you guys had a blast. I hope Denny didn't scare anyone too much!

Originally posted by Marky Mark
I never did catch Lee's last name he came down with Robert Andrews, Denny the driver and Willey the hand shaker. Lee had an 088 with a well made pipe. He also trimmed the logs all day long but only entered one event. I should have grabbed a picture after his cut. He hit a wagon wheel also.

a bunch of crass, crude, and uncouth perverts who have nothing better to do than hang around the internet

Jokers
I'm glad you are making these guys shape up they were getting a little carried away.

HotSaw Gal:angel:

fast chain

stocksaw race in fortuna Ca. the saw is a 066. And yes i won:D

Last edited:
Yeah, what Dan said.  About 7 seconds total or halfway through the log after 4 seconds of getting psyched.

Glen

Spoken like a man with experience!

Probably also applies to <a href="http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/L04586293.htm" target="_blank">dressing chickens</a>.

That's just really stupid.
When I worked as butcher, there was a stupid gay who put a sheep between his legs, and blew a knee off.
He never came back to work there.

:D

Mange

Latest posts

Back