Day Two

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetic

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
We left two trunks with one limb each (even though carploads more were over the lines - did it for fun I guess?) and half of ODEN, but only what was over the lines.
IMG_4655.jpg

The tree to the left of ODEN (circle with X) was yesterday's 1.5 hour child's play that I don't even count as work.

The circle with the "X" to the right of ODEN was the other half of him, which was brought to the ground and pulverized by machinery.
IMG_4654.jpg

We took out the biootch in the corner, despite that it was hanging over the lines in its entirety (you remember that one for sure oldirty, I remember our discussion about that), but left the other two with one limb each. We just wanted to save a little work for the power company.
IMG_4652.jpg

Everything was cut and chipped by time we walked off the set today. After the power company comes and finishes their work, we will take those last three trunks down and finish up. (Thank machinery that there is no chipping left - I'm all done!!!)

All in all, we kicked some arse and made some sweet money even though we gave a %40 discount to a friend.

Don't know when to quit, do ya?

Dude, I have no idea what you're talking about. I haven't read a single thing since yesterday other than a PM from one of the few people I respect at this site. I sent a PM to him and I just I just posted this public now.

Take a look at the pics. What do you got to say?

We came through for the HO. No? That's what it is all about. Later. I'll be reading your responses like I read your last ones - get what I mean?

Nailsbeats PM me if you want, I will be up for a bit, winding down...

edit: oh carp, I see my editing at photobucket didn't make it. I don't give a carp. Piece it together if you want. You know where to look. Later.

Last edited:
Dude, I have no idea what you're talking about. I haven't read a single thing since yesterday other than a PM from one of the few people I respect at this site. I sent a PM to him and I just I just posted this public now.

Take a look at the pics. What do you got to say?

We came through for the HO. No? That's what it is all about. Later. I'll be reading your responses like I read your last ones - get what I mean?

Nailsbeats PM me if you want, I will be up for a bit, winding down...

1) About your saw, the 460? Where is it, and how come you had to borrow the saw you gave back?

2) What was it like doing all that cutiing with a handsaw?

3) What is your pay from the work on the $30 million dollar house?

I could go on, but thanks for the entertainment, its been kind of amusing.

1) About your saw, the 460? Where is it, and how come you had to borrow the saw you gave back?

2) What was it like doing all that cutiing with a handsaw?

3) What is your pay from the work on the $30 million dollar house?

I could go on, but thanks for the entertainment, its been kind of amusing.

You know what, I'll humor a few morons, cause I'm still winding down and I don't have any business until 11 am tomorrow.

1. You must be a jakarse to think I am doing all this and don't own a single saw. The only reason you would think this is if YOU yourself would do this. Do you know what that is called? Projectionism. LOOK IT UP. btw, I purchased the 460 from a user at this very own site check here:

http://www.arboristsite.com/pp-classifieds/showproduct.php?product=1706&cat=500

BTW, here is a picture of the saw and extras in my possession that I already posted you twaaat:

http://www.arboristsite.com/showthread.php?t=76334

If you want the seller's contact info, PM me. I'm sure he'd vouch, cause he is more a man here than I what I seen lately.

2. Dude it sucked. My arms are so tired.

3. None of your business. Why don't you look up standard fees for architects? Or is that too hard for you? What do you care anyway?

Later, forest, rainman, and all your friends. Have fun looking at the pics of a professional completeing his work with his sweet arse crew that he should have appreciated from day one instead of turning to a bunch of...

Later. Have fun posting after this. I'll be sure NOT to read it.

Call me Nailsbeats if you want. oldirty, we are still cool, if you want to shoot the sh... give me a call anytime. I'll work with you ANY DAY. You two are THE ONLY REASON I am still here.

Those 2 you have x's on that only have 1 limb going over the power, couldn't you have put a rope at the top of the trunk and pulled them over since you now have them shortened up? Didn't have the room or didn't want to handle the wood?

Those 2 you have x's on that only have 1 limb going over the power, couldn't you have put a rope at the top of the trunk and pulled them over since you now have them shortened up? Didn't have the room or didn't want to handle the wood?

Without a doubt we could take them down (and we were going to do it). This was really about me and my stupid self (and my partner) showing off my sweet arse crew. I love them. Leaving ONE PETTY little limb up there each.... HAHA.

If you look at ODEN, you will see that it is actually a lot of wood up there. Could we do it? Heck yeah. If someone else will do it for us for free should we let them, NO F'N QUESTION ABOUT IT.

We made some sweet money off one days work, plus maybe one more (even with the discount for a friend). I don't even count yesterday cause I didn't even sweat. Shiite, I wore the same clothes today as I did yesterday they were that clean. oldirty, please don't post the finances on this, but you know we made out well for a couple days work (btw, check your voice mail). edit: and call me anytime. If your passing through let me know. I'm sorry you never got to eat pizza out of my outdoor oven setup. I was really looking forward to that.

Last edited:
You know what, I'll humor a few morons, cause I'm still winding down and I don't have any business until 11 am tomorrow.

1. You must be a jakarse to think I am doing all this and don't own a single saw. The only reason you would think this is if YOU yourself would do this. Do you know what that is called? Projectionism. LOOK IT UP. btw, I purchased the 460 from a user at this very own site check here:

BTW, here is a picture of the saw and extras in my possession that I already posted you twaaat:

If you want the seller's contact info, PM me. I'm sure he'd vouch, cause he is more a man here than I what I seen lately.

3. None of your business. Why don't you look up standard fees for architects? Or is that too hard for you? What do you care anyway?

Later, forest, rainman, and all your friends. Have fun looking at the pics of a professional completeing his work with his sweet arse crew that he should have appreciated from day one instead of turning to a bunch of...

Call me Nailsbeats if you want. oldirty, we are still cool, if you want to shoot the sh... give me a call anytime. I'll work with you ANY DAY. You two are THE ONLY REASON I am still here.

I made a post on that lame $1200 thread, regarding the "saw", not for you, just for the others.

You talk like a little street punk. I doubt you have ever made any "sweet azz" money. I have you figured for a little azz clown. Peace out.

You talk like a little street punk. I doubt you have ever made any "sweet azz" money. I have you figured for a little azz clown. Peace out.

I guess you are number two. One more moron to go I guess (still winding down after an easy day's work).

oldirty will tell you you that what we make off this job for two day's work is good - if not sweet. Shiite, he drove all the way down here to do it for a little more than 1/8. Peace out back, moron #2.

Bring it on moron #3 (I'll even allow moron #1 and #2 to repost).

edit: I'm about to take a shower and get ready for bed. You got 20-30 minutes to post your best. I look forward to it. see you soon.

Last edited:
I think there's more to this story than we are hearing about......

Shiite... Just got outta the shower, got my pjs on, I was hopin' you'd be #3 - I guess your just filler. Sorry dude there is nothing more. Look at the pictures from before the job began and then look at what is posted here. Sorry to disappoint you.

We made sweet money off of what I consider as two days work. If 'oldirty wants to PM you the final take off this job without making it public that's NOT OK by me, but he drove all the way down here to do the climbing portion for about an eighth of the take and obviously that seemed OK to him even after the 40+ pictures I sent him. In my opinion, if he did my partner's job today, I think that $1300 would still be a sweet arse price to earn for a day's work. But, that's just me. Any one want to argue $1300 for ONE day (8 hours) sucks? Even if you you add on the 1.5 hours of child's play? Shiite, I'll even do the the bucking on the next day myself - which I was planning to do for the climber anyway!

'oldirty, this is not about you anymore. Don't read into this some crazy shiite, and please don't feel I am being disrespectful to you. If you have a problem just call me - you got my number, I already called you tonight.

You've got to be kidding me! There is not a third moron here ready to post!

Come on.... I'll give you a chance. I am about to fire up a movie. I'll check back every so often to check for moron #3. DO YOU HAVE IT IN YOU????

Dude you were the one that said you had to borrow a saw to do the job??? And in your other thread you say you have a 460?? So which is it??

So why not back a 40 ton crane right up to those trees and have it all done in few hours. pimp your crewz and have made even more sweet arse money in one day.

Exactly what do you consider sweet money too.

Dude you were the one that said you had to borrow a saw to do the job??? And in your other thread you say you have a 460?? So which is it??

I have asked this before, in this thread and the $1200 thread. Still no answer that satisfies. This is turning into the Treeinnovator deal all over again. My B.S. meter isn't set to high, I like to believe people, but its ringing like a fire alarm. Now its $1300, hmmm. And sweet money. I know I was born at night, but it wasn't last night.

I have asked this before, in this thread and the $1200 thread. Still no answer that satisfies. This is turning into the Treeinnovator deal all over again. My B.S. meter isn't set to high, I like to believe people, but its ringing like a fire alarm. Now its $1300, hmmm. And sweet money. I know I was born at night, but it wasn't last night.

Yes, I've seen many unanswered questions from him. He just answers the ones that are convenient for him. But it just makes him look like more of a jackass. The BS meter is pegged for sure.

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back