• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Declutter my parts drawer, cheap!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon1270

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Rummaging through my parts drawer has been getting more frustrating lately, so it's time to prune. $3+shipping for the first part you want (make it worth the time to find a box!), and $1 per part thereafter, no matter what it is.
  • Dolmar Makita: OEM 6400/6401 cylinder, already cleaned up. Very subtle scuff just above the intake port, otherwise perfect.
Stihl:
  • Old-style HD filter
  • 044/046/440/460 rear handle molding, imperfect but usable
  • 044 clutch and drum - worn, with bad springs, but hey it's practically free.
  • 200T dust covers, with a gouge all the way through the larger part where a chain jumped the sprocket.
  • 441 Muffler and heat shield, mashed in front but usable.
  • 044/046 muffler and heat shield. Rusty, front was mashed and then hammered out. Heat shield new.
  • The tiny early-style 024 air filter with most of the flocking gone from the wires. Probably useless but maybe you're desperate.
  • 041FB cylinder. Ingested something that made a couple of gouges below the intake but otherwise good. Saw kept running until ignition problems took it down.
Husqvarna:
  • 357/359 case gasket, new OEM
  • 357/359 air filter, used
  • 350 inner side plate
  • 570/575/576 air filter and screw, used and a bit mashed.
P1030304.JPG

i will take the 576 air filter if you could separate please sir. does it still have the rubber gasket on the sealing area?

Latest posts

Back