do i need a new name? i sold my 455

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

husky455rancher

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
well i sold the 455. i never used it since i got the 262xp. its helping fund a 346.

anyway should i change my name or keep it. i could go by my warcraft name lol but i dont think that would go over well here. dunno how many saw guys play warcraft lmao.

well i sold the 455. i never used it since i got the 262xp. its helping fund a 346.

anyway should i change my name or keep it. i could go by my warcraft name lol but i dont think that would go over well here. dunno how many saw guys play warcraft lmao.

i would if it was me but its up to you

Warcrack... Evercrack... I was Nagalog Manahog (ogre warrior) when I was playing Evercrack about 8 years ago until it got BORING... I was glued to Everquest for about 4-6 hours a day for 6 months. Got up to lvl 58 I think.

Ian

leeroy lol aod do you play?

i dont play much anymore but i did play alot a couple years back. my main was skelator an undead priest.

i really had no intention of selling it but i still have to say 455 was a good saw but the 262 just totally outclasses it in every possible way. so no need to tie up that money for nothing. kinda like when i got my charger the camaro just sat and sat and sat. only makes sense to use the best stuff you got imo.

Last edited:

Are you insinuating that we are "out of touch here?" And what the heck is warcraft?

If you change your name, avoid handles like "Husky346," or "Husky262." Go the subtle route...why, just look at Ian's AS name.:hmm3grin2orange:

Gotta admit,

Took a lot longer for you to loose the beloved 455 Rancher than I thought it would.

Set on a 346XP(G)? I bet we see a few Dolmar vs Husky and large saw vs small saw threads from you before the smoke clears.

Take Care

Latest posts

Back