Do we need to have a Georgia GTG?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright then........you gotta run em all. :chainsaw:

If my vote counts I have been wanting to run a 562, 461 and 7900. I've never seen those 3 saws much less had the chance to run a ported one. If I make it I will bring my 261c, 372 and 390 you did. That would be 3 you wouldn't need to bring unless you just wanted to.

I don't have a 7900 or 461.

Did you get that 390 sent out yet?
It will leave tomorrow. I got it boxed up and ready but I couldnt drop it off before they closed today. You should have it Sat or Mon.

Jon is leaving in the morning for a week. Taking the family on a cruise....

It might be after he gets back before I mess with it. I'll be lost without him.

Jon is leaving in the morning for a week. Taking the family on a cruise....

It might be after he gets back before I mess with it. I'll be lost without him.
No rush from me. If I end up not getting it out tomorrow then I wont feel like you are waiting on me at least.

If my vote counts I have been wanting to run a 562, 461 and 7900. I've never seen those 3 saws much less had the chance to run a ported one. If I make it I will bring my 261c, 372 and 390 you did. That would be 3 you wouldn't need to bring unless you just wanted to.
I should be able to bring a stock 7900 barring catastrophe. Just ordered a top end yesterday. I think 3 months is enough time for patient dummy to do a top end swap.

I have a real nice 6401......I might have time to turn it into a ported 7901.

Is that the 6401 that ran so well you didnt want to port it?

A 6401-7910 suites me. I think I have a good idea how powerful one saw is compared to another. I am more interested in how they fell/handle. Same for the 461, and 562. Now that I think about it I should probably run a 441cm....

My 441 is wearing the "R" package, it's the saw I use to fell with when the wood is over 24" or so. Below that I like my 262XP.

My 441 is wearing the "R" package, it's the saw I use to fell with when the wood is over 24" or so. Below that I like my 262XP.
If I was to get a 441 or 461 it would have the R package. I hope husky starts making wrap handles for the rest of the 5 series saws like they do for the 562 or how stihl does with their saws.

Latest posts

Back