Do you drink beer while working on your saws?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The delineation of where I actually begin drinking beer and where I stop, is very vague.

Well, duh....

What kind'a question is this? Obama is not even president yet, and its the inquisition.

Whiskey for my saws (E-10 ethanol!), and beer for me.

Are you kidding me .If i am not at work and i have a heart beat i have a beer
My garage at home has a fridge that says mini beer cave:givebeer:

I think beer is healthier for you than pop, if you're not driving, shooting, or running chainsaws! Although, I have been known to have one, and then go out and do any of the above. More than one, I'll err on the side of caution. I must have a high tolerance, because I really have to try to get a buzz, seemed a lot easier back when I drank more lol.

When I got done cutting a load of firewood last weekend with my dad, I got a sudden hankering for an ice cold beer, and NOW! Not just any old beer though, had to be a certain beer to quench this thirst...so as soon as I got back to the farm, I walked to the fridge, and cracked open a can. A can of ice cold:

A&W Root Beer. Man that was good! Makes me want one now! With a root beer float on the side! :cheers: :clap:

Latest posts

Back