Do you drink beer while working on your saws?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends on if I have some in the fridge or not mainly so if you need some work done better bring some ok?!

:)

Kansas

Hell yea!
Cant work on anything unless im having a can.

Ive even lernt to work with one hand as not to put the beer down. :)

Now, :givebeer:

real beer doesn't isn't packaged in cans...:censored:

Anheuser Bush has clydesdales for a reason.....to fill those cans!:hmm3grin2orange:

Last edited:
When working on saws, mine or otherwise, and when using saws, especially when climbing, takes the edge off the 'ole nerves!

Can't stand the taste of beer. I do like the hard lemonades, though. I was the black sheep of the family since we raised malting barley on the farm. Don't mind a shot of Jack Daniels now and then(especially at harvest time).

JD now we're talking! Shots with beer or mixed with Coke, 7-UP, Ginger Ale.... It's all good.:clap:

You mean there's another way to work on a saw?:givebeer: Hell, I drink beer when I'm just thinking about working on my saws too!:cheers: Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

If I'm alone.. I try not to drink before 5pm....

However.... a visitor make it a "social occassion", and I don't have any such rules.

yes.. my beer fridge is in the shop...:givebeer: :givebeer:

I didn't have the time to read through this thread, and just saw it pop up. I am really shocked to think that anyone would drink beer while working on their saws. We are taking about VERY precision machines capable of making a lot of HP for the given weight and turning 14 to 15 thousand RPM, and you would perform work on your saws when drinking????????? This is just CRAZY to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate to come across as the safety geek on the forum but I am very very anal about my saws and ONLY drink when working on customers equipment:)

Enjoy your turkey, you turkeys!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back