Do you drink beer while working on your saws?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My vote goes to Jack!!!!!:) :)

Here also, but when I'm over the border it's Molson XXX and Canadian Club. Even fishing becomes a challenge. Especially when two guys have 20 plus pound Jackfish on at the same time in a little John boat. Ask me, I know.:dizzy:

No beer for me. The old man drank my share and probably my brothers too.:cheers: I drink ocassionaly that's about it.

Do you drink beer when you are working on your saws, or just when you are working on someone elses?
What kind of question is this? Is the Pope Catholic? Did Obama win the election? I have a fridge & bar in my basement and also have my chainsaw shop there too(own saws & friends). I do have rules though, I don't have a beer until after 11:00 am & I will quit working on saws if I run out of beer and have no Captain Morgan available.
:givebeer: :cheers:

MOST DEFINITLY! i got a jred 52E on tore apart on the coffe table a 70E being ported and polished on the kitchen table and most of another 70E in the dishwasher,,,, it makes a great parts washer, and beer cans strewn all about, things only a bachlor can get away with!:chainsawguy:

My wife and I take a cooler with us when we go to the woods. Sip on one while I cut and slam em while I load.:cheers:

This is a new concept to me, not drinking and working with saws? Never heard of it. Must be all you "new-agers" and "forward thinkers" out on the west coast. I never go anywhere without my little red wagon full of beer.

Not really a fan of anything alcoholic (well except Mike's Hard Lemonade), but do enjoy a nice double shot of espresso once or twice daily. That's comparable to a few shots of Jack Daniels in the coffee world. Later!

if i'm broke it's PBR for me....any other time i like a nice stout or something from a micro brew. there is a pub right up the road from my house with about 200 different kinds of beer that me and the guys like to go to when not working on anything. :cheers:

Latest posts

Back