Does this guy hang out in here?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eBay My World - cheapchainsawparts

I am trying to ask a question about a part he has on Ebay...I have not heard back from him yet.

I am hoping one of you knows him.

Thanks

Bryce has no time to hang out with a bunch of losers like us... LOL
Really though, he is a very busy man, don`t expect to hear back from him in a hurry. If you know what you want and if you know it will fit your needs then his parts are good but don`t expect to ask him questions and get your answers. He is a great online source of parts not an information center.Do your homework and then order your parts.
Pioneerguy600

I have asked several questions, about part specific's, like if something is OEM, or AM, what diameter a certian piston was, just generic questions that anybody who is selling parts should be able to answer, and have yet to ever recieve an answer.

Yeah Bryce is shipping 350-400 orders daily, working 14-15 hour days. He doesn't have time to answer questions much. I've talked to him via phone a few times and he's always in a hurry.

I have asked several questions, about part specific's, like if something is OEM, or AM, what diameter a certian piston was, just generic questions that anybody who is selling parts should be able to answer, and have yet to ever recieve an answer.

Do you feel important Wiggs?..LOL..:(:(
Bryce has answered every question I have ever asked him.

Pioneerguy600

I just got a FS80 cylinder and piston from him. When I enquired about shipping to the UK he answered within minutes. The parts are exactly as they were taken off, ie none too clean, but this is not really a problem as they are in excellent shape with hardly any wear.

that should tell you that no one wants to talk to you,:cheers::cheers::cheers::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

I have never had any trouble with him. He answered a few emails. One time when he bought from us he bought several items in one week and even got in touch that he wanted to wait on the shipping due to buying more.
I always try to buy from him if he has what I need.
Bob

I tried for months to get a response from him. I finally just ordered from him and it shipped fast and not problem with what ordered. I have ordered at least four times from him and not a problem. I wish he put a little more information other than good, great, and excellent condition. I wouldn't order anything that says good it might as well say almost junk. I tend to order 3 or four things at a time and get the shipping combined.

ive been buying several parts from him for a couple of years now. never any problems

:agree2: I gave up.

ive restored 2 saws with his parts and working on a 3rd now ,good prices and parts show within a week in the mail got lot of boxes say cheap chainsaw parts now on them

I purchased a part from him once that wasn't as described, and needed to be returned.

He never answered numerous emails, so I gave up.

I suspect there is some prioritization/filtering on his part, so keep trying if he doesn't answer the first few (dozen?) emails.

Back