Does this guy hang out in here?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scott,

I am not sure if you were enfering that I was here to bash anyone. I believe you will see that I was just trying to find someone that could establish contact with him for me.

If it matters, and I dont feel that is should, I was not a memeber here when the last uproar over this fellow occoured. I have no previous knowledge of his good or bad deeds in the past. I just want to be able to purchace this part from him, which he is in business to do. As you have stated I do have the right to take my business elsewhere. I will be doing that, not soley because of the information I have recieved from other here. I feel that if you are in business to sell parts then thats what you should be doing. If I treated my customers the same way, I would soon run out of saws to fix and there would be no new customers to boot.

Thanks to everyone that has taken the time to help me with this matter. If someone here has one of these carbs for sale please pm me. I would rather not deal with the dealer here....he treats me worse than this.

caleath,

No, I was referring to half the group that has had bad experiences with him and the other half who seem to be defending him. Just be glad you didn't invest any money in the deal.

I have no idea what has happened to the guy in the past, and I think it does not matter to this case. I have had similar problems with parts guys on eBay. I know how frustrating it can be when you have customers who have paid for a part and then your waiting for someone to ship something to you to finish your work.

I am a fixer...my wife will tell me a problem and in my head I am already trying to solve her problem instead of listening to her. I guess that's what I am trying to do here. I can't make this guy send you an email. All I can do is offer you the solution...find another seller and another part.

Yep- this goes back to what I said in another recently about "dwelling in the solution, not the problem..."

Make it work for you, don't wait around and wait around if someone doesn't contact you. Be a doer and problem solver.

edit: not even gona get into a war with his groupies again,its a losing battle.
he treats them right, thats all that matters. who cares if hes robbed several members of this forum for their hard earned money successfully.
the stories of me, and all the other members with almost identical stories to mine, we are all lying.
we are part of a secret society formed around bringing down this guys ebay chainsaw parts business.
nothing more, nothing less.

Last edited:
banshee,

Sorry for your bad dealings with the guy. Seems like he does more good deals than bad. And that he has made himself too big. If he is working alone, seems like he needs to hire some help. Just really bites when your part of his 1% failed transactions. And that some of that 1% is very vocal against the seller says a lot.

Like I tell people, if you don't take care of your customers, plenty of other people will.

banshee,

Sorry for your bad dealings with the guy. Seems like he does more good deals than bad. And that he has made himself too big. If he is working alone, seems like he needs to hire some help. Just really bites when your part of his 1% failed transactions. And that some of that 1% is very vocal against the seller says a lot.

Like I tell people, if you don't take care of your customers, plenty of other people will.
that's how I feel, if you don't have the time to answer my question then you won't have the time to spend my money so I go to the next one....

edit: not even gona get into a war with his groupies again,its a losing battle.
he treats them right, thats all that matters. who cares if hes robbed several members of this forum for their hard earned money successfully.
the stories of me, and all the other members with almost identical stories to mine, we are all lying.
we are part of a secret society formed around bringing down this guys ebay chainsaw parts business.
nothing more, nothing less.

Judging by your posts, you seem like your own worst enemy...

Frankly banshee, you don't sound very credible. Telling him you'd take back parts you didn't need and drop it? Come on now. I'd like to hear his side.

Well Space, as I recall it was a set of 044 bucking spikes which Mr. Banshee ground down when they didn't fit his saw. THEN he wanted to send them back.....

Do you mean to tell me you HD guys wont take back a riding mower if it falls out of a guys truck on the way home from the store??? What's up with that?

sawbones,

It looks like you may have the inside track here or something like that. If you have a way to get in touch with him would you mind asking him to contact me?

[email protected]

Thanks

like many have replied, he is busy guy. had to call a few times before he answered.

he saw your question and will try to answer soon.

he does have some help now but with 100 parts a day going out and
100 questions a day coming in it still takes time to reply.

And I'm sure you're breaking his heart. :)

Not many people run a successful ebay parts selling business. The fact that he is running one should make us pause before criticizing I think. :)

I highly doubt that. :)

It's all good though. I found my muffler elsewhere. From a guy who answered my questions. :yawn:

All chain yanking aside.....:p

If I were to walk into a store, ask the guy behind the counter a question about a part, and the guy ignored me, then I would be walking out empty handed.

That said, I have bought several parts from him, and will most likely do so again, but he has missed several chances of my business by not replying. But I guess what is 1 sale, vs. the 100's he ships out everyday? :watermelon:

I get an order around once a month from him, sometimes more. I am not going to stop ordering from him due to a couple of members having difficulties with communication or the odd case where the wrong parts was sent. Out of the many hundreds of parts he has sent me only once was there an item missed/not shipped with the order. I sent him a eMail and the next day there was a refund in my Pay Pal account. Some may see it as I am defending him, I am only stating what my experience has been dealing with him. He has answered every question I have asked him in the last 4 years that I have done business with him.
I am looking forward to my last order arriving in a couple of days, if I need something faster then my dealer will get it quickly but I will likely pay 3 times the price for it new so I don`t mind waiting for a used part if I am in no rush.
Pioneerguy600

Well Space, as I recall it was a set of 044 bucking spikes which Mr. Banshee ground down when they didn't fit his saw. THEN he wanted to send them back.....

Do you mean to tell me you HD guys wont take back a riding mower if it falls out of a guys truck on the way home from the store??? What's up with that?

here we go again, groupies telling lies, you dont know the facts or who said what.. or did what.
they didnt fit any saw, 361, 460 or 660. he told me for a month i was lying and they fit fine and to basically go pound salt and stop mailing him or he would "file harassment charges" on ebay! all that because i wanted to return a $25 item that wouldnt fit any stihl i could find. so i rubbed off the 1/32" of metal that was blocking the holes from lining up from rubbing on the engine case.. and they mounted. after mounted, the spikes were so far off from lining up at the ends it looked like they could have been made for a wild thing, garbage, he claims im lying and full of ####. it wouldnt have made a difference either way, this was explained to him before sending them back , weve gone through this before, he agreed to refund money and apologized for the problems and hassle he had caused me and acknowledged the material had been removed because i was unable to mount them to anything. he apologized and actually got me to think he was halfway sincere.. he probably figured hed rip me off like the other guys, and re-sell the spikes to someone else, so i sent them back, i paid for shipping, he kept my money and the spikes, and disappeared again. he taunted me and basically talked #### to me through ebay like a 16 year old, and told me i was ####ed and there was nothing i could do. he told paypal claims he never got anything in the mail from me, and said i was a total liar and basically trying to rob him for my money and keep the spikes. i had plenty of proof otherwise and i won my money back through paypal claims.
you know its funny, my thread was full of guys who got robbed WAY WORSE than me, some guys got sent junk parts $200+ worth, said they were wrong or junk, sent them back, and he disappeared with their money never to be heard from again. guess thats what happens when you send money orders to dirt bags. or maybe all the other guys on this forum were lying to? hes made 1000's of happy customers, this is obvious, but that doesnt change the fact hes ####ed over many guys on this forum... the thread was closed down because hes a member here, and knows everyone behind the scenes and has been selling them all parts for years.
i dont care how many people he has made happy, hes a liar, and a half witted con artist when he wants to be. ive been buying stuff online for over a decade and never met anyone like that. messaging me on ebay, telling me hes got my money and my parts and im not getting either... he knew what he was doing, for a guy that never answers anyone, i had about 15 messages in my inbox on ebay from him.. he was sure having a good time with it

Last edited:
Ive had quite a few transactions with him. Always got back with me, GREAT prices and never had a problem with parts. He'll have my business for quite some time to come...

Of coarse this has to come up after I place my first order with him..LOL

He answered all my questions with in a few hours we made a deal and now I wait for my product to arrive for judgement....

We shall see....All seems good so far....

here we go again, groupies telling lies, you dont know the facts or who said what.. or did what.
they didnt fit any saw, 361, 460 or 660. he told me for a month i was lying and they fit fine and to basically go pound salt and stop mailing him or he would "file harassment charges" on ebay! all that because i wanted to return a $25 item that wouldnt fit any stihl i could find. so i rubbed off the 1/32" of metal that was blocking the holes from lining up from rubbing on the engine case.. and they mounted. after mounted, the spikes were so far off from lining up at the ends it looked like they could have been made for a wild thing, garbage, he claims im lying and full of ####. it wouldnt have made a difference either way, this was explained to him before sending them back , weve gone through this before, he agreed to refund money and apologized for the problems and hassle he had caused me and acknowledged the material had been removed because i was unable to mount them to anything. he apologized and actually got me to think he was halfway sincere.. he probably figured hed rip me off like the other guys, and re-sell the spikes to someone else, so i sent them back, i paid for shipping, he kept my money and the spikes, and disappeared again. he taunted me and basically talked #### to me through ebay like a 16 year old, and told me i was ####ed and there was nothing i could do. he told paypal claims he never got anything in the mail from me, and said i was a total liar and basically trying to rob him for my money and keep the spikes. i had plenty of proof otherwise and i won my money back through paypal claims.
you know its funny, my thread was full of guys who got robbed WAY WORSE than me, some guys got sent junk parts $200+ worth, said they were wrong or junk, sent them back, and he disappeared with their money never to be heard from again. guess thats what happens when you send money orders to dirt bags. or maybe all the other guys on this forum were lying to? hes made 1000's of happy customers, this is obvious, but that doesnt change the fact hes ####ed over many guys on this forum... the thread was closed down because hes a member here, and knows everyone behind the scenes and has been selling them all parts for years.
i dont care how many people he has made happy, hes a liar, and a half witted con artist when he wants to be. ive been buying stuff online for over a decade and never met anyone like that. messaging me on ebay, telling me hes got my money and my parts and im not getting either... he knew what he was doing, for a guy that never answers anyone, i had about 15 messages in my inbox on ebay from him.. he was sure having a good time with it

Lies?? You bought and received a part. You modified said part and then attempted to return it. Where is the lie?

Come on Saw DR., he sold a ####ty product and should have taken it back.

What I don't understand is why he wouldn't take care of the 1% that he has a problem with. I go above and beyond to keep my eBay customers happy. And, I'll be damned if I would screw somebody over $25.

Where do you draw the line? How much would you screw someone over for?

My guess is that there is no such price, or line. It's a matter of honor, respect and servitude. Humble yourself and know that you are not better or more important than your customer. You either have 100% customer satisfaction or you do not. And if you do not, it is not your customers fault, its yours.

Where do you draw the line? How much would you screw someone over for?

My guess is that there is no such price, or line. It's a matter of honor, respect and servitude. Humble yourself and know that you are not better or more important than your customer. You either have 100% customer satisfaction or you do not. And if you do not, it is not your customers fault, its yours.

Bull crap. That philosophy doesn't work in the real world. 1% of the customers will not be happy NO MATTER WHAT you do. If you focus on them, you're not going to be in business very long.

Back