Dolmar/Kita 510 vs Husky 450 vs Echo 530????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have both the 530 and 450 and I like the 530 much better. The husky is faster but way more cheaply built, so I have it for a backup saw. The echo handles much better and runs stronger if not faster, and appears bombproof by it's contruction. You can tell why echo is touting that 5 year warranty.

Go get a tissue, when an honest white man cant apply for his company screw him. Illegals work cheap and hard.

So now we have somebody admitting to breaking the law and somebody supporting that position ??
WTF ???

never mind " go get a tissue " go get a green card !!!

I think this thread should be locked for supporting criminal activities.

So now we have somebody admitting to breaking the law and somebody supporting that position ??
WTF ???

I don't think you understand... businesses don't have any choice illegal immigrants are protected by federal law.

If a guy fresh off the boat from a foreign land has a Social Security card and legal Identification he can work in the united states. It doesn't matter that the guy's real name is felipe Hernandez and his Social Security and I.D. card says his name is Barbara Smith. As long as those two pieces of identification match up and an I9 form goes through to the federal government. Felipe cannot be refused a job under the assumption that he is not actually who he says he is. It would be illegal under federal law for an employer to refuse him or terminate him unless a Federal investigative commitee was called upon to see if this person is who they say they are, which involves lots of money, time, lawyers, etc...

I don't know where you live but here in Las Vegas N.V. illegal immigrants make up a huge amount of the labor workforce. probably 90% of the people that work in fast food, wash our cars, mow our lawns, build our houses, clean our hotels, etc... are from another country, some use false documents some are legitimate. But there is no way to discrimate because again it would be against the law.

If all the illegals were to magically dissapear from Las Vegas that would create 1000's of jobs, but no one would want to do them because they think that such a job is beneath their standards. is any of this getting through??

if people were to fire all persons that they thought were illegal there would be no workforce at all! the business would cease to exist.

EDIT: just to clarify I hate it just as much as you do but there really isn't much we can do about it, and it's only going to get worse under O'bama.

Last edited:
WTF ???

I think you should go get a tissue AGAIN and stop whining about someone else problems.

If all the illegals were to magically dissapear from Las Vegas that would create 1000's of jobs, but no one would want to do them because they think that such a job is beneath their standards. is any of this getting through??

QUOTE]

I don't give a rat's rear whether they want to do those jobs or not.
I go to a job every day that I don't want to do.
Cut off the unemployment, deport the illegals, SECURE (with deadly force) THE BORDERS, and I'll bet you that before the folks who don't want to do those jobs belt buckles go to clanking against their backbones, those jobs won't look nearly so bad!!!!!

I hear that Bulls hit argument all the time and it is sooooo old.
The reason people don't want to do those jobs is because there are too many alternatives available.
As long as unemployment pays 30% more than working, those people will never want to work.
Hell I'd like to sit home and have someone send me a check too!!!
The reason I don't is the same as why I would never hire an illegal.
Because that is what people with no countenance do!

Mike

If that is the case, something is seriously wrong....:givebeer:

$7.25
X 40 = $290.00 - $60.00 (min) in taxes, = $230.00

Top unemployment rates go from a high of $600.00 per week in Mass.
to the bottom of $235.00 per week in Alabama.
So the top rate in the lowest state will still net you $5.00 a week more that the take home of working a full time minimum wage job.

Here in Ky. I believe the top rate is either $419.00 0r $429.00.
Can anyone else see where the problem is here???

Yes my long distance friend, something is SERIOUSLY wrong!

Mike

I think you should go get a tissue AGAIN and stop whining about someone else problems.

I think YOU should get a brain and a conciense and not worry about what "I" think..
Or is it a greencard you need ?? hhmm ????
"somebody else's problem" ??? WTF ??
OK, i understand now,,myself ,being "legal" resident ,consider this sort of problem "our" problem..meaning ALL legal americans..
obviousley you are not #1 a law abiding citizen and respect the law.
if you were you wouldnt encourage illegal activities and would frown upon such acts..
#2 "maybe" one of those without a green card and dont want people bringing thier dissatifaction out in the open were it may cause problems,or.
#3 just a new troll that wants to get attention by going against the popular opinon.
even the OP stated HE was not happy with the situation..
SO,,how's it feel to be in your dark dingy hole all by yourself ? :)

Mike,tnx for standing up like a true red white an blue hard working LEGAL american :)

I'l let the troll have the last word and hope it is clever and oustanding and entertaining ..

The only experience I have with the three mentioned is with the CS530. It has served me well, been reliable as all get out, and built to last. I'm still thanking Stihl for there 025's into opening my eyes that there are other saws, saws that actually start and leave you with the energy needed to run it. The aforementioned 025 saw was my dads, not mine, a big thanks to you, dad. REJ2

Latest posts

Back