Don’t let ANYONE borrow your equipment…

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Against the law" doesn't mean "can't be done." It just means "you can sue them for doing so, if you want."

Stihl wouldn't be the first company to do illegal and shady things, and dare the consumer to sue them for it, knowing that basically no one will sue over $1600.

Why is Stihl a paragon of virtue and honesty?
They are no more or less honest than most any other company.
And like most companies, they aren't stupid enough to risk their reputation over peanuts.
Unless there is a clear case of neglect it is highly unlikely (insert manufacturer here) would deny a warranty.

They are no more or less honest than most any other company.
And like most companies, they aren't stupid enough to risk their reputation over peanuts.
Unless there is a clear case of neglect it is highly unlikely (insert manufacturer here) would deny a warranty.

OK then. 😁

I only have a few friends and my family is hard working farmers that are good with equipment, I would let them borrow any of my stuff, they would only ask because they were doing a job nearby and forgot theirs, I would almost appreciate one of them running my stuff as they might notice something I didnt.

Latest posts

Back