Dual fuel owb

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scootermsp

Scootermsp

ArboristSite Guru
My CB

Mine has dual fuel.....Wood and free wood! Seriously check out the Central Boiler website it's available with - Oil, Nat Gas, Propane, wood pellets and corn......Good Luck they look nice but not needed if you hook into a reg furnace that can be used as your back-up.:popcorn:

ms310

ms310

ArboristSite Operative
I will tell you this my neighbor has a dual furnace heatmor, corn/wood/pellets. I dont understand what his issues are but he says he cant get it to heat his house! So there it sits hasnt fired it up in over 2 years!~ I love my heatmor, it only runs on free wood but does an awesome job!

LadyToysDream

LadyToysDream

ArboristSite Operative
You might want to check out centralboiler.com and find a local dealer to you to ask questions.

We put in a OWB, CL 5036 this summer, just for wood to heat our hot water, and to be our main source of heat. Our in house furnace and the cookstove is propane. About 500 gallons a year total. We hope to downsize that tank sometime soon.

Hubby's parents checked out our set up, and Dad bought a CL 6048 customized with a dual setup for wood or wood pellets. Not sure if he can
burn something else or not in it. It gets wired up and plumbed this weekend.
He is heating the house, and doing his hot water with fuel oil currently.

Good luck in your search :)

Latest posts