• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Echo CS 620P WITH W/Bars (UPDATED)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I passed on a clean 372 last year at $400. New 24” bar and chain locally, it just didn’t impress me. I was looking for the next saw up from my 590. I thought about your 620 but I’ll hold out for that 462 I mentioned earlier. I think you’re priced right but I’m sure the warranty thing is what gets some people. Had I known the differences from the start I would’ve bought the 620 but I can’t complain about the 590 as I paid $320 for it new.
Well said. 462 is a great saw, I think IMO a much better buy than the 500i.... but yes the 590 is a great and proven saw. The 620 just offers more “pro” features and a better build over the 590.

This is a really tempting deal but the problem with these used Echos is that I have an Echo dealer 10 minutes from my door step ( who I'll add is a personal friend) and I can have a new 590 for $399 plus tax and be cutting with it in a hour. Nice saw though!!!

This is a really tempting deal but the problem with these used Echos is that I have an Echo dealer 10 minutes from my door step ( who I'll add is a personal friend) and I can have a new 590 for $399 plus tax and be cutting with it in a hour. Nice saw though!!!
I get that the 590 is an inexpensive alternative to the 620, however not a apples to apples comparison via build quality, bigger carb, unlimited coil, duel ring piston, magnesium clutch cover, aluminum top handle and rim sprocket. Don’t get me wrong the 590 is a winner winner chicken diner saw and almost nothing can touch it at that price but it’s isn’t a 620.

And besides the free shipping from me ya get extra bars and chains;):cool::D

I get that the 590 is an inexpensive alternative to the 620, however not a apples to apples comparison via build quality, bigger carb, unlimited coil, duel ring piston, magnesium clutch cover, aluminum top handle and rim sprocket. Don’t get me wrong the 590 is a winner winner chicken diner saw and almost nothing can touch it at that price but it’s isn’t a 620.

And besides the free shipping from me ya get extra bars and chains;):cool::D
Don't remind me!! I need a saw but my cell phone is limping along.

Latest posts

Back