Escape route feedback

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great vids randy, rep ya but can't. love the one guy buckin, keepin his eye on the prize.:msp_wink:

The main reason I sidelined myself was I could no longer run fast or dodge quick. Being half a step off is all it can take and I was at half speed on a good day.
I still want one more. ;)

The main reason I sidelined myself was I could no longer run fast or dodge quick. Being half a step off is all it can take and I was at half speed on a good day.

Eggzackly. I couldn't even move or think fast enough to save my boss from death at the scale ramp. He'd stepped on one of their trick ladders and started swinging to the ground from the ramp. The logger, who was along, was slow but quicker than I, and grabbed the ladder in time. Scaling ramps are full of hazards, even the little blue outhouse is said to be life threatening...most stop at the mini mart down the road.

Yup so do I. My brain still knows what it wants my body to do, it just doesn't get there quick enough anymore:(

Latest posts

Back