Fake Husqvarna 555 ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The saw on the box is not a 555. I don't know if that means anything or not

The saw on the box is not a 555. I don't know if that means anything or not. My 576xp AT came from a very trusted dealer and the box has no saw pictures. It's just a blue box that says " Husqvarna Great Experience." I know mine is genuine.

The saw on the box is not a 555. I don't know if that means anything or not. My 576xp AT came from a very trusted dealer and the box has no saw pictures. It's just a blue box that says " Husqvarna Great Experience." I know mine is genuine.

According to that ad, the idle speed of the saw is 9600 RPM. Sounds like a knowledgeable dealer. :msp_razz: I feel bad for people that dont have a good local dealer and have to buy new chainsaws over the internet.

They often use the same box for several models, and the saw pics on the box "generic". However, the blue color of that box doesn't seem to add up with the others that I have seen....

Actually, the box of my late 2011 560 looks exactly the same, except that the blue color is a lot darker. I guess it could be just different lots of boxes - but I am still sceptical.

Last edited:
I bought 600 ft. of safty blue rope, from those guys "Cargolargo". Got a great price, $240, and it was delivered in 2 days. I believe they are a clearing house and would stand behind what ever they sell.

That is not a 555 box, but it may just be a box that the saw was put in. Great Experience is on the boxes, that's not an indication of a problem.

I'd be leary of a posting for a saw, that has pictures, but no pictures of the saw.....

That is not a 555 box, but it may just be a box that the saw was put in. Great Experience is on the boxes, that's not an indication of a problem.

I'd be leary of a posting for a saw, that has pictures, but no pictures of the saw.....

I guess my 562 is a fake, it just says Husqvarna on the top:msp_scared:

be careful i would buy from local if not buy used u can always tell when they put pics on it much easyer.

Ask the seller why there are no picture of the saw itself, and the side of the box that actually states what is in it.

On the flip side, I never heard of a fake 555 - so far....

I agree with the last statement - but as I said above, that box looks the same as my 560xp one, except the blue color is much darker on my box. :msp_wink:

Yes it is!...........well it could be......

Tom,
I have a Triple Nickel box right here.

There are many different boxes in the system the late 2012 and 2013 boxes are the dark blue ones.

Tom,

There are many different boxes in the system the late 2012 and 2013 boxes are the dark blue ones.

Looks pretty much like my late 2011 560 one, considering the obvious blitz light in you pics! :msp_wink:

Last edited:

Tom,

That explains why my 562 box is dark and don't say great experience on top, the saw was made in June 2012

Tom,

I'm surprised as much that corporate got a picture of a saw on the box, one of these days ill see a zturn or a tiller picture on there I'm sure!

Latest posts

Back