Falling pics 11/25/09

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There were days towards the end of last winter that I needed much boots in the landing it was that deep. Only spot it could be put on the mountain and it all drained rite to the landing. Made it not ideal conditions but it had to work so we made it work

Nah just red heads, Keep a 8" double on hand for when I need to "fix" a back leaner... If ya need to stack em and they keep poppin out on ya put a pinch of dirt between the wedges, and a little more for the log and the stump, works most of the time.

I'm dig'n the stihl light bars, expensive but worth the money, they are a little bit bendier then a solid bar but not as bad as a solid Oregon, or worst an Oregon light bar.

The one I made was all right but its in the scrap pile now... just to freck'n old... It was floppier than an Oregon solid, but not as bad as the Oregon light. It got worse after the glue came apart... couldn't even keep a chain on it.

ah, i thought they were the TT wedges.........when i try to stack those its ok till the thick parts come together, then ya just can't drive um. i like um but i should keep a couple regulars for stacking. pm inbound northy.

Latest posts

Back