Falling pics 11/25/09

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...fluidity of movement. By golly Bob, that's just downright poetic.

PS...your education is showing but since you're a pretty good cutter we won't hold it against you. :laugh:
Ha! I was on an exhaustion high. My body had given up, but my brain still saw the colors. A few weeks off of normal logging operations and i am WAY out of shape.

haha yeah sure is fun, no limbs until the top log and I only sharpen once in the morning keeps me going until lunch, I'm running my own skidder now so I skid for the rest of the day.

First time I cut spruce though brittle and flexible at the same time took a little bit to get used to it, I lost a tree over backwards wedging to aggressively and I've pulled some nice swings at the same time..I'm getting in the groove now and definitely enjoying spruce now.

haha yeah sure is fun, no limbs until the top log and I only sharpen once in the morning keeps me going until lunch, I'm running my own skidder now so I skid for the rest of the day.

First time I cut spruce though brittle and flexible at the same time took a little bit to get used to it, I lost a tree over backwards wedging to aggressively and I've pulled some nice swings at the same time..I'm getting in the groove now and definitely enjoying spruce now.
Time to try some Dour fir next?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

So did you buy a forwarder?

Latest posts

Back