Finally Modded my muffler

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ted_D

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Finally modded the muffler on my 550XP. It is definitely a different animal now. Don't know why I waits so long

Finally modded the muffler on my 550XP. It is definitely a different animal now. Don't know why I waits so long

When your ready to take it to the next level send it to Mastermind. The 550 has huge potential. :msp_wink:

Once you go ported..... you never go back. Just picked up my 3 latest on Friday- 2 359s and 562xpw........ "Holy Batman!":rock: Can't wait til the 540xp is avail so I can order one shipped directly to Randy.

Once you go ported..... you never go back. Just picked up my 3 latest on Friday- 2 359s and 562xpw........ "Holy Batman!":rock: Can't wait til the 540xp is avail so I can order one shipped directly to Randy.

How's that 562 running?

It is insane:rock:. And very impressed with the 359s:msp_wub:. I'll need to put some real run time on them to pick a favorite now.:msp_wink:

In Practical Sound Engineering school..

WHAT!:msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin: plugs and muffs together kind of guy...my glasses break the seal on the muffs

..I scored 87% in Acoustical Physics (considered very high)
and 100% in basic Structural Acoustics (only perfect score in my class)

If it's enough for you guys - believe me that putting earplugs under your muffs will amplify certain frequencies rather than damp more.

It's a similar physical 'law' that brought sound engineers to conclude that three layers of glass for a sound proof window reduce the efficiency rather than just two..

feel free to take my word..

Jo.

Latest posts

Back