Finding a Clutch for a Ryobi RY10532 40cc 18” Chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billygoat

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
The chain is barely spinning on my RY10532 40cc 18” and while I know it’s not a high end saw, I’m trying to fix it because the engine still runs perfectly and starts on the first pull. I’m having a hard time finding a replacement clutch assembly since it’s discontinued though. Does anyone know of a part interchange number or compatible clutch I could use? I believe the original part was HM-308536001.

The chain is barely spinning on my RY10532 40cc 18” and while I know it’s not a high end saw, I’m trying to fix it because the engine still runs perfectly and starts on the first pull. I’m having a hard time finding a replacement clutch assembly since it’s discontinued though. Does anyone know of a part interchange number or compatible clutch I could use? I believe the original part was HM-308536001.
Try Sears and see if they would have those parts available for the Craftsman Professional 40cc. I loked at mine and don't see a Sears number. The tag says engine family 8HQZS.0404FG

It's a copy of a gz400/4000 oem parts are getting hard to come by for them, and expensive to boot. The ryobi version had nearly everything china made, but the engines were typically still made by zenoah/ redmax. There are many knockoffs thats parts will interchange. Most 35-50 ish zenoah/redmax clones use the same clutch components. Easy to identify by the case design.

Latest posts

Back