Fire

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HaHa. Building a shed with my son. Got one of the walls lifted, and my son asked me if I had it, YUP! Well he went around to the other side to do something. The wall was up on the holddowns and started to tilt. My boy is yelling at me to let it go. I'm thinking I'm 66, I know I'm not as quick as I used to be and can I really get all the way clear before it comes down and breaks my legs. So I figured what the H might as well go down in a blaze of glory it'll be over with quick. Well this whole thing was maybe 30seconds before the boy got back around to bail my A&^ out. My back paid the price for about a week:msp_rolleyes:

The front range is finally in monsoon mode. Rain nearly every day. I am hoping to send the fellows out to r6 or r1. It's making a mess for the salvage work though. Working down in Black Forest is slippery as can be.

Yeah its still burning pretty good in Douglas County. 2% contained isn't really a whole lot, but, its better than 0. It's about time West Fork torched off. It was bound to happen. Sooner or later.

Back